IGNORED

STD Free Logo

andyaus

"For another example - In a recent Heaven Above routine monthly check, 5 girls were suspended or terminated."

Heaven Above has not suspended or terminated anyone in recent history for STDs.

Heaven Above's testing or not testing is a business & personal matter and not shared with the public.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andyaus

• Edge

• jojomecanic

• Belthazar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"For another example - In a recent Heaven Above routine monthly check, 5 girls were suspended or terminated."

Heaven Above's testing or not testing is a business & personal matter and not shared with the public.

Business matter ...yes I agree

Personal Matter.....well if the girls have no contact with clients then OK

Not Shared with the Public....It is a matter for public health.... If they don't test then OK they can say that and the public is aware, if they test then they don't need to share the resullts with anyone unless they knowingly allow a girl with a communicable disease to work in an environment where there is a high risk of infection.(with or without a condom). If the management of Heaven Above is aware of this then they might well bbe commiting a crime. It is not just the information you are sharing with the Public!

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Business matter ...yes I agree

Personal Matter.....well if the girls have no contact with clients then OK

Not Shared with the Public....It is a matter for public health.... If they don't test then OK they can say that and the public is aware, if they test then they don't need to share the resullts with anyone unless they knowingly allow a girl with a communicable disease to work in an environment where there is a high risk of infection.(with or without a condom). If the management of Heaven Above is aware of this then they might well bbe commiting a crime. It is not just the information you are sharing with the Public!

I think you're still in Cloud Farangland but I know........... I'm :Deadhorse:

From what I know, HA's health checking implementation and actions taken are among the strictest and most responsible I'm aware of in a GoGo and to imply that they might be committing a crime in this respect is ridiculous.

I would not expect for a moment that they would disclose results to the public. There is no need.

I think by reacting as you have to the one GoGo operator who has raised his head, you have further demonstrated why your Logo is such a lame idea.

It would simply raise more Qs than it would answer and people like you would just want to know more and more until you got to an Aussie roooulzs type situation that most people come here to avoid.

Since the words quoted were mine, I apologise to nutosf for mentioning HA by name, but I did not suggest that girls had tested positive for STDs and my intention was to illustrate that some GoGos are acting more than responsibly in the best interests of their customers...without the need for a stupid Logo on the toilet wall..... and in particular that girls outed by one GoGo simply move to another bar - fact!

Not all GoGos are doing such a good job as HA of course. :Think1:

It would simply raise more Qs than it would answer and people like you would just want to know more and more until you got to an Aussie roooulzs type situation that most people come here to avoid.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say many times, but I may did not explain well... or maybe some didn't want to understand...

If P4P scene is what it is in Thailand, it just because there are no laws and rules to be folowed as strictly as in Australia, and it seems that we come here to enjoy that. Start to bring rules and it will never stop until we are driven by laws in every insignificant act in life (as we now are in European countries).

Freedom... ahhh the good old time when we could do whatever we wanted that could kill ourselves...

... or maybe some didn't want to understand...

You explained it perfectly well, but as you say..........................

I think you're still in Cloud Farangland but I know........... I'm :Deadhorse:

From what I know, HA's health checking implementation and actions taken are among the strictest and most responsible I'm aware of in a GoGo and to imply that they might be committing a crime in this respect is ridiculous.

I would not expect for a moment that they would disclose results to the public. There is no need.

I think by reacting as you have to the one GoGo operator who has raised his head, you have further demonstrated why your Logo is such a lame idea.

Since the words quoted were mine, I apologise to nutosf for mentioning HA by name, but I did not suggest that girls had tested positive for STDs and my intention was only to illustrate that some GoGos are acting more than responsibly in the best interests of their customers...without the need for a stupid Logo on the toilet wall.

Not all GoGos are doing such a good job of course. :Think1:

Lack of understanding has never been my problem and it is quite hypocritical of you to accuse me in recent posts of twisting words....I never said that HA needed to disclose results but mearly to act on these results. As far as I know that is what happens. I simply commented on his assumption that the testing or not testing is nothing to do with the public. I'm not sure why you have decided that YOU need to make negative comments like this on a thread which is actually designed to hhelp us, the girls and the bars.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say many times, but I may did not explain well... or maybe some didn't want to understand...

If P4P scene is what it is in Thailand, it just because there are no laws and rules to be folowed as strictly as in Australia, and it seems that we come here to enjoy that. Start to bring rules and it will never stop until we are driven by laws in every insignificant act in life (as we now are in European countries).

Freedom... ahhh the good old time when we could do whatever we wanted that could kill ourselves...

Kill yourself however you want.... I''ll make sure the words DNR are adherred to,,,,Just don't risk the health of the girls or other clients

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

................................. it is quite hypocritical of you to accuse me in recent posts of twisting words...

............................... I simply commented on his assumption that the testing or not testing is nothing to do with the public............................

I don't know how I'm being hypercritical, but aren't you twisting words again?

He didn't say "testing is nothing to do with the public", he said (the results are) "not shared with the public" which in my mind is not the same thing.

Why can't you just stick with the words the poster chose instead of bending them to suit your argument?

Kill yourself however you want.... I''ll make sure the words DNR are adherred to,,,,Just don't risk the health of the girls or other clients

You're loosing your temper, mate. :GoldenSmile1:

You're loosing your temper, mate. :GoldenSmile1:

5555..Sorry mate....was rushing out to catch a plane so I posted quickly..Didn’t mean to be short

Voltaire

• 3 weeks later...