IGNORED

Anyone stayed at baywalk residence lately

globalexperiences

Looking at staying at Baywalk residence as it is close to Walking Street. Seem to have a lot of choices for rooms. Anyone stayed there recently with any comments.

Thanks in advance

I stayed at Christmas time.. No Real complaints to speak of, though I'm now firmly a fan of guesthouse accommodation rather than big hotels. Smallish room. I booked on Agoda for a double, and they tried to stick me with two singles until I protested. but after a quick chat with reception they managed to put me in a double room (probably stiffed some other bloke into the singles)

The only tip is that I walked right past it the first 4 times without seeing it. It's about 50 metres after Mike's on the Walking Street side. There is a massage place sticking out and a bank nearby, and it's set up a small walkway

I stayed in Oct 2010 no complaints. It was my first trip and would recommend it for it's location especially for a newbie.

hope you dont mind me asking a few questions in here too mate, im planning on staying here with a mate.

We previously stayed in fraser resort just a minute down.

What rooms have the sea view?

Is it worth getting the bigger rooms? even contemplating getting the 2 bedroom one. But there is a lack of photos.