IGNORED

Beach Road Bareback

rimmup

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps all his other posts have been deleted.

Why does a Moderator ask such a question anyway ?

This post is from 2012, I wasn't a moderator but just a new member in those days. New as in I had never been active on another forum before.

That's why I asked that question, now I know he was a formerly banned returning member.

Are you satisfied with that answer?

This post is from 2012, I wasn't a moderator but just a new member in those days. New as in I had never been active on another forum before.

That's why I asked that question, now I know he was a formerly banned returning member.

Are you satisfied with that answer?

Thanks, mate.

• 1 year later...

Only bareback with your wife, don't do it with girls you don't know much about, too much to risk for a short time fun.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 HTC_U-1u 發送

• 3 months later...

My experience here is from a girl I know from Bangkok. She says most of the girls in that work on soi cowboy get a free health check every month. Does anyone know if this is available in Pattaya?

My experience here is from a girl I know from Bangkok. She says most of the girls in that work on soi cowboy get a free health check every month. Does anyone know if this is available in Pattaya?
No girl or bar owner or manager has ever mentioned it

I am always amused, depending on the subject, that all BGs either never tell the truth or can always be trusted. Just like swearing an oath on the bible.

4 hours ago, Hasto66 said:

My experience here is from a girl I know from Bangkok. She says most of the girls in that work on Soi Cowboy get a free health check every month. Does anyone know if this is available in Pattaya?

The above is not true and Pattaya is same-same :Evil_Grin2:

On 4/7/2012 at 04:08, docwho said:

A lot of the girls are conscientious but a lot of them aren't really bothered too.

I've been with girls where no condom = no boom boom but also been with girls who have offered with no condom.

One girl freaked out when the condom split when I was fucking her (this was before I discovered Bodyguard condoms) and almost went into a panic.

So I think theres two sides to the coin.

What surprises me is that a lot of people don't seem to be bothered about a BBBJ but gonorrhea can transmit orally.

Herpes is fucking horrible too - check it out on google images - yuck...

I know using a condom can seem like having a bath with your clothes on but at the end of the day it is you that should insist and carry your own condoms - you can carry them easy in your wallet or pocket.

Beachroad girl bareback = slow suicide.

It is easy to contract Herpes, both Herpes Simplex Virus: HSV1 & HSV2.

With Simplex 1, often referred to as oral simplex or cold sore you can be infected from eating from the same utensils, sharing lip balm, kissing etc. It is considered that more than 50% of American adults have oral herpes. (only using America as an example as they have some of the latest data, some other countries would appear to be even higher in the infection rate.)

With Simplex 2, genital simplex, the latest survey shows an infection rate of one in six sexually active adults having the infection. Be aware that not all herpes sores occur in areas that are covered by a condom. Also, herpes virus can be released (shed) from areas of the skin that do not have a visible herpes sore. For these reasons, condoms may not fully protect you from getting herpes.

Herpes can be shedding up to 4 days before there is any sign of an outbreak, with genital herpes the outbreak can be within the vaginal passage or anywhere on the skin outside, including inner thighs and butt. The first sign is itching in the outbreak area then redness followed by red raised spots, then blisters and ulcers. Even when these close and fade that area is still infectious for 3 to 4 days after all signs have gone.

Fortunately, Herpes, whilst not curable is not that invasive either and outbreaks are easily controllable. Be aware that should you have genital herpes and decide at some time to start a family it is vital that you tell your prospective partner that you have it and take medical advice. There can be some very severe results for your baby from simple blindness to death. Usually when pregnant women have Herpes 2 the child will be delivered by C section.

How to avoid infection? Be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who is not infected with an STD (e.g., a partner who has been tested and has negative STD test results);

Have a nice day ya-all:Evil_Grin2:

@Cerberus any tip on what is best to treat that in Thailand if you get it on your lips. Had it a few times and takes me 2 weeks to get rid of with a cream they give me. Be great to know something that gets rid of it quickly.

4 minutes ago, Tarl said:

@Cerberus any tip on what is best to treat that in Thailand if you get it on your lips. Had it a few times and takes me 2 weeks to get rid of with a cream they give me. Be great to know something that gets rid of it quickly.

Tarl mate,  You can get a tablet, Acyclovir, which is an antiviral drug there are many generics so do not pay a fortune or get from hospitals. Ideally get an 800Mg and take one every 4 hours for the first day then morning and night for the next 5 days, (yes even if the signs have gone).

Regards the cream you can buy the same as above, acyclovir, very small tube and you need the smallest amount. You should not be able to see it after application, apply with a cotton bud the very slightest amount on and around spots or blisters that are showing. Just apply over the general area if you are catching it early when just itching.

No matter where you are applying cream wash your hands afterwards, herpes can be transferred to the eye and trust me you do not want that. Frequent attacks can be controlled so PM me if you are in that category

35 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Tarl mate,  You can get a tablet, Acyclovir, which is an antiviral drug there are many generics so do not pay a fortune or get from hospitals. Ideally get an 800Mg and take one every 4 hours for the first day then morning and night for the next 5 days, (yes even if the signs have gone).

Regards the cream you can buy the same as above, acyclovir, very small tube and you need the smallest amount. You should not be able to see it after application, apply with a cotton bud the very slightest amount on and around spots or blisters that are showing. Just apply over the general area if you are catching it early when just itching.

No matter where you are applying cream wash your hands afterwards, herpes can be transferred to the eye and trust me you do not want that. Frequent attacks can be controlled so PM me if you are in that category

Awesome info mate, very much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Thanks Cerebus for this very helpful information 

I'm interested to know why you stress applying only the smallest amount of acyclovir ? Is there any possible risk in over applying this medication  ??

Thanks again !!

Jamees 

3 hours ago, roderick said:

Thanks Cerebus for this very helpful information 

I'm interested to know why you stress applying only the smallest amount of acyclovir ? Is there any possible risk in over applying this medication  ??

Thanks again !!

Jamees 

No mate, it is just that people seemed inclined to spread ointment to thickly on wounds/damages skin. You want the ointment to do its job whilst letting the skin breath. The tubes you can buy are only 2g  about the size of the first segment of your little finger if you are no more than average size lol. Touching herpes and then your eyes is a real No NO though.

Archived