IGNORED

Beach Road Bareback

rimmup

My 1st post, total newbie on this site, what's up boys ?!

Receiving a BBBJ is high risk for sure, the only "good" news is HIV risk is apparently

none for the lucky ones on the receiving end because HIV virus is very fragile

outside the body for long.  Saliva does not transit HIV. It is transmitted by blood, semen, pre-cum

rectal fluids (ewww), vaginal fluids and breast milk.

The risk is greatest for the swallower against the many viruses that she (or "he" for the ladyboys)

will probably encounter with this high risk behavior

Some tips, courtesy of the interweb:

1) Blowjobber should not brush or floss their teeth just prior to a BBBJ because this can cause

bleeding in gums = higher risk of other STD infection.

2) They should either "spit or swallow, do not let it wallow" (I did not make that cheesy quote up)...

Holding or gargling increases amount of time that the nasty viruses can penetrate the lining of your mouth...

But if you insist on BBBJ then it should be made universal law that swallowing is mandatory for

the benefit of all parties involved.  8)

And If any sores on the lips are oozing you may want to abstain   ;)

Peace.

Oral-Herpes-5.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you should stay in Canada and freeze your ass off 

My 1st post, total newbie on this site, what's up boys ?!

Receiving a BBBJ is high risk for sure, the only "good" news is HIV risk is apparently

none for the lucky ones on the receiving end because HIV virus is very fragile

outside the body for long.  Saliva does not transit HIV. It is transmitted by blood, semen, pre-cum

rectal fluids (ewww), vaginal fluids and breast milk.

The risk is greatest for the swallower against the many viruses that she (or "he" for the ladyboys)

will probably encounter with this high risk behavior

Some tips, courtesy of the interweb:

1) Blowjobber should not brush or floss their teeth just prior to a BBBJ because this can cause

bleeding in gums = higher risk of other STD infection.

2) They should either "spit or swallow, do not let it wallow" (I did not make that cheesy quote up)...

Holding or gargling increases amount of time that the nasty viruses can penetrate the lining of your mouth...

But if you insist on BBBJ then it should be made universal law that swallowing is mandatory for

the benefit of all parties involved.  8)

And If any sores on the lips are oozing you may want to abstain   ;)

Peace.

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

i think you should stay in Canada and freeze your ass off

It's quite mild in Canada right now actually.

I left Canada couple years ago... will only go back to visit. But thanks for your kind thoughts Malaka...  

I think someone is in desperate need of a blowjob   ;)

Peace.

Maybe 7 years ago I was walking along Beach Road Pattaya with my Aussie friend who speaks Thai. He decided to do a quick survey. He spoke to about 10 girls, all of them agreed to bareback regular sex, no hesitation or negotiation. About half agreed to bareback anal. Put me off Beach Road girls for good.

Hopefully it isn't quite that dire any more.

First ever beach road girl i met.

We went to a short time hotel, had only just talked about two minutes and walked with her to the room and showered then Bj , and i was on my way to fuck her and then i asked her for a condom ..her reply : i don't have , you can fuck me without. Of course i said no.

I told her just to finish me off with a Bj.

But some of those girls really don't give a damn.

Maybe 7 years ago I was walking along Beach Road Pattaya with my Aussie friend who speaks Thai. He decided to do a quick survey. He spoke to about 10 girls, all of them agreed to bareback regular sex, no hesitation or negotiation. About half agreed to bareback anal. Put me off Beach Road girls for good.

Hopefully it isn't quite that dire any more.

Funnily, I did exactly the same test last november. I went towards 10 girls on BR, one after the other, asking no condom. Guess how many accepted ?.... NONE !

They were very reluctant.

So to me, this BR girls have more std than... is just a big legend, probably brought up by some people that have good reasons to try to keep customers out of the cheap place.

BB is a choice, most on here that elect to do so are not necessarily stupid nor fools. The majority have weighed the risks/odds and decided those risks are acceptable to them. Others may disagree and feel the risks are to high but again that is merely their choice and does not necessarily make them brighter or wiser, merely more conservative regards what risks they are willing to expose themselves to. Not dissimilar to free rock climbers as opposed to those that belay. 

As for beach road girls, they work beach road for many reasons, freedom to come and go as they wish - taking care of someone so only able to work short periods at a time - no visa, are but a few. I suspect that their risk of being infected with an STD is similar, or perhaps marginally greater if at all, than ladies working elsewhere. 

Another consideration is the migration of girls from one venue of activity to another, I know ladies that have worked, Beach Road, Soi Six, Gogo's, Gentlemen Clubs and been Freelancers at Insomnia.  So believing that certain venues have a higher, less risky type of adult service worker is bewildering to me.

Engaging in adult services anywhere carries a risk, for some it is considered slight whilst others take full protection seriously. There is no high nor 100% safe ground in such activity and we each decide what is acceptable for us.

BB is a choice, most on here that elect to do so are not necessarily stupid nor fools. The majority have weighed the risks/odds and decided those risks are acceptable to them. Others may disagree and feel the risks are to high but again that is merely their choice and does not necessarily make them brighter or wiser, merely more conservative regards what risks they are willing to expose themselves to. Not dissimilar to free rock climbers as opposed to those that belay.

As for beach road girls, they work beach road for many reasons, freedom to come and go as they wish - taking care of someone so only able to work short periods at a time - no visa, are but a few. I suspect that their risk of being infected with an STD is similar, or perhaps marginally greater if at all, than ladies working elsewhere.

Another consideration is the migration of girls from one venue of activity to another, I know ladies that have worked, Beach Road, Soi Six, Gogo's, Gentlemen Clubs and been Freelancers at Insomnia. So believing that certain venues have a higher, less risky type of adult service worker is bewildering to me.

Engaging in adult services anywhere carries a risk, for some it is considered slight whilst others take full protection seriously. There is no high nor 100% safe ground in such activity and we each decide what is acceptable for us.

Another consideration is the migration of girls from one venue of activity to another, I know ladies that have worked, Beach Road, Soi Six, Gogo's, Gentlemen Clubs and been Freelancers at Insomnia. So believing that certain venues have a higher, less risky type of adult service worker is bewildering to me.

perfectly said

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously more riskier, but having illusions that girls working in bars are risk free is insane as well.

• 1 month later...

Bareback is never a good idea in any country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Going bareback is one thing but bareback on beach road is suicide

Bareback is never a good idea in any country.

No problem, I bought a turkey baster for when I want kids.

Realise that this is an age old thread, but I thought that I would jump in with my own personal experience -

* If you want to have to go to a Pattaya hospital and / or a GUM clinic back in Falangland, yep go ahead and bareback

* If you want medical personnel to stick needles in you and draw blood, yep go ahead and bareback

* If you want to put on some god all-full anti HIV medication, yep go ahead and bareback

* If you want your hard earned vacation ruined through worry, yep go ahead and bareback

If you still fancy having a go at rubber-free, have a read at these threads -

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/122820-just-bare-backed-a-freelancer-what-to-do-now/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/130467-billybob69’s-october-2012-“so-you-think-that-you’ve-had-a-shit-trip”-trip-report/

bb69

Barebacking a bar girl is no safer than barebacking a BR girl/freelancer. This misconcept is probably based on a few myths:

- Many guys tend to live in the illusion that girls employed in a bar are regular checked for STD.

- Another myth is that BR girls/freelancers are not working in bars because they have STD.

None of these are truth. Only a very few gogo/beer bars are actually checking their staff for STD.

In fact, it might actually be the opposite in many cases.

- Some bar girls, especially the hot gogo girls and various ST girls might shag multiple guys a day.

- Many freelancers have a regular day job and are just occassionally freelancing to get some extra cash. So they are shagging a lot less customers.

Barebacking a bar girl is no safer than barebacking a BR girl/freelancer. This misconcept is probably based on a few myths:

- Many guys tend to live in the illusion that girls employed in a bar are regular checked for STD.

- Another myth is that BR girls/freelancers are not working in bars because they have STD.

None of these are truth. Only a very few gogo/beer bars are actually checking their staff for STD.

In fact, it might actually be the opposite in many cases.

- Some bar girls, especially the hot gogo girls and various ST girls might shag multiple guys a day.

- Many freelancers have a regular day job and are just occassionally freelancing to get some extra cash. So they are shagging a lot less customers.

True to a point but a lot of BR girls have multiple guys in one day. One popular girl had 10 one day, rare but possible. So, probability increases with more encounters, but i find more and more girls on BR wanting condom everything.

So many people getting uptight about others having bareback sex.  If you're wearing a condom why do you care what others do?

To each his own.  

Fucking Thai pussy since 1984

In my opinion if you never had bare sex the natural way it was intended your still a virgin.

You just hugged a girl and fucked a latex sleeve.

I've read all of the posts with interest.  My experience as to the original question:  Is it available?  Yes.  I have had multiple opportunities - some of which I have pursued, and some of which I have not.

Now before people flame me for being an idiot:  I look both ways before I cross the street.  I never text and drive.  Lifetime non-smoker. I pick and choose the risks and the rewards of the behaviors that I enjoy and pursue.

My view is this: If little junior is going to go bareback, it's only vaginal and he has a nice piss and a scrub afterward.  I am circumsized, I trim his front lawn, and keep him home from school if there is any broken skin (heat rash in the tropics is a bitch). And I've been immunized for Hepatitis A/B.

Now regardless of the bareback question, I'm guessing that most of us on this forum engage in:  open mouth kissing, BBBJ, and unprotected cunnilingus. Those activities have their own risk/rewards.  

I've done some research into this topic several times over the past years. The question is:  Does a male partner risk contracting an STD (especially HIV) from bareback vaginal sex?  And everything that I've read says that even if the woman is HIV positive, the transmission rate of HIV is in the fractions of a percent.  Here is a good post, which also has some additional links:

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/female-male-hiv-transmission-in-the-us/

An interesting finding in my research:  a man may be at greater risk of HIV from fingering the vagina of a positive woman if he has any cuts or tears on his fingers or cuticles.  So I take very good care of my hands.

Finally: If some of the other posts are correct, an unexpected pregnancy is perhaps a greater risk.  As for that:  I had a vasectomy years ago.

Happy trails to all!

I feel like an interloper here as I have walked BR many times but never imbibed although tempted by some very good looking girls, I hate covered BJ's but realise there are some STD's can be transmitted this way, I always use protective sex normally but admit sometimes like last trip when we got back to the room things moved a little fast and I went unprotected, she was so good and I favour LLT we stayed together for the rest of my trip and I did repeat the same scenario. Would I do it again? Not intentionally but the moment takes over and my experience is the girl requests condom or produces one. Its a bit like Russian roulette, and as I get older I realise the bullet is coming soon which may make me more irresponsible.

• 1 month later...

I had a bbbj once and was worried sick after that. No need to risk it, put on the rubber and knock away

I always find it funny that just because a girl punts on BR she is somehow inferior and riddled with STDs compared to her BB or GG sisters.

Fact of the matter is that the girls are way more transient than that, one day she's on BR, the next BB, the next GG, then Insomnia.

The fact is most of the girls I see on BR end up in the clubs after hours, it's simply moving to the place with the best footfall at a given hour.

Same with the Soi 6 girls, Insomnia is full of them.

I've read all of the posts with interest.  My experience as to the original question:  Is it available?  Yes.  I have had multiple opportunities - some of which I have pursued, and some of which I have not.

Now before people flame me for being an idiot:  I look both ways before I cross the street.  I never text and drive.  Lifetime non-smoker. I pick and choose the risks and the rewards of the behaviors that I enjoy and pursue.

My view is this: If little junior is going to go bareback, it's only vaginal and he has a nice piss and a scrub afterward.  I am circumsized, I trim his front lawn, and keep him home from school if there is any broken skin (heat rash in the tropics is a bitch). And I've been immunized for Hepatitis A/B.

Now regardless of the bareback question, I'm guessing that most of us on this forum engage in:  open mouth kissing, BBBJ, and unprotected cunnilingus. Those activities have their own risk/rewards.  

I've done some research into this topic several times over the past years. The question is:  Does a male partner risk contracting an STD (especially HIV) from bareback vaginal sex?  And everything that I've read says that even if the woman is HIV positive, the transmission rate of HIV is in the fractions of a percent.  Here is a good post, which also has some additional links:

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/female-male-hiv-transmission-in-the-us/

An interesting finding in my research:  a man may be at greater risk of HIV from fingering the vagina of a positive woman if he has any cuts or tears on his fingers or cuticles.  So I take very good care of my hands.

Finally: If some of the other posts are correct, an unexpected pregnancy is perhaps a greater risk.  As for that:  I had a vasectomy years ago.

Happy trails to all!

Normally hepatitis A is not sexually transmitted, but hepatitis C is.

Archived