Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

14k Gold Rings, Earrings, Chain- Some Scrap Gold

how122255

I have 1 wedding band (14K) and another wedding band (10K) and a thin gold chain and several earrings. Some of the earrings only have 1 and would be "Scrap" gold. Total weight of all gold is 15.5 grams or about 10 pennyweight.

I will sell all or individual pieces. Price for all Gold is 15,000 baht or best offer.

I have 1 wedding band (14K) and another wedding band (10K) and a thin gold chain and several earrings. Some of the earrings only have 1 and would be "Scrap" gold. Total weight of all gold is 15.5 grams or about 10 pennyweight.

I will sell all or individual pieces. Price for all Gold is 15,000 baht or best offer.

Sell in a real gold shop. Plenty of them in Patts. 15.5 grams is about 1 baht-weight. Today’s buying price for “gold ornaments” is 24,741.12 baht per baht-weight. They probably will charge a fee of about 200 baht per baht-weight.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Sell in a real gold shop. Plenty of them in Patts. 15.5 grams is about 1 baht-weight. Today’s buying price for “gold ornaments” is 24,741.12 baht per baht-weight. They probably will charge a fee of about 200 baht per baht-weight.

That price would be for 23k gold, not what he's selling.

Very hard to sell 14 K and especially 10 K ....14K is no more then 55% gold and 10k is about 30% Gold so most shops will pay you very little for it....96.5% Gold now were talking about Thai gold....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I am NOT selling Thai gold which is 96.5% pure or 23 Karart. My gold is 14K and 10k.

Very hard to sell 14 K and especially 10 K ....14K is no more then 55% gold and 10k is about 30% Gold so most shops will pay you very little for it....96.5% Gold now were talking about Thai gold....

14 K gold is 58.% Gold and the rest is filler. 10K Gold is about 43% Gold. Thai Gold is almost always 96.5% pure or 23 Karat.

Just as a point of information. This gold that is for sale is NOT Thai Gold. Thai gold is 96.5% pure(23Karat).

My Gold is from the USA and is 14K and some is 10K. That is why my asking price is about 1/2 of what similar Thai gold would sell for.

Just as a point of information. This gold that is for sale is NOT Thai Gold. Thai gold is 96.5% pure(23Karat).

My Gold is from the USA and is 14K and some is 10K. That is why my asking price is about 1/2 of what similar Thai gold would sell for.

I sold all my scrap Gold today . According to the internet, I got a very fair price from a gold shop on Pattaya Klang.

• 2 weeks later...

That price would be for 23k gold, not what he's selling.

I thought 14K and 10K meant he bought them at 14,000 and 10,000 baht. If it means 14 carat and 10 carat then it is worthless.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

I am NOT selling Thai gold which is 96.5% pure or 23 Karart. My gold is 14K and 10k.

Good luck on you.

I sold all my scrap Gold today . According to the internet, I got a very fair price from a gold shop on Pattaya Klang.

How much did they pay you ?

I thought 14K and 10K meant he bought them at 14,000 and 10,000 baht. If it means 14 carat and 10 carat then it is worthless.

14k Karat gold is Not worthless. It is worth slightly more then HALF of what Thai gold is worth . Thai gold is usually 23 Karat

or 96.5% pure. 14 Karat gold is about 58% pure gold. 10 Karat gold will be worth Less then Half of Thai gold being it is about 43% pure gold. It is NOT worthless. But if you think it is, I will be happy to take yours from you and buy you a few beers . ha ha

Of couse, I am NOT taking about Plated Gold or Gold filled. That stuff has very little value.