Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

? A new GoGo on the dark side (darkside)

gspotman

I just heard that a good new gogo has just opened today on the dark side. Opened by one of the ladies that worked at the Pussycat club on Newpravan. Anyone know the location or any info? Please

Thanks

Gspotman

• 1 month later...

You probably mean the Joy & Joy on Soi Siam Country.

But i wouldn't call that, or any other bar on the darkside, a GoGo.

Thanks, where on Soi Siam CC is this joy and joy?

Gspotman

Joy Joy bar is not a gogo bar and has been open for more than a year now. The most recent bars to open are Golden Gate, Ying Bar and Fabrice (or something similar).

Using the link that LaaMok has provided above Golden Gate is close to Levi's, Ying Bar is close to Top Cool Retreat and Fabrice is just past Aqua Deymie and turn left

Are those also run by ex-Pussycat ladies?

No these are run by future PC ladies as most bars don't last long :GoldenSmile1: .

Are those also run by ex-Pussycat ladies?

No idea but the OP was asking about a bar opened in February and the 3 bars I mentioned have been opened in the last couple of months

I missed the word "today"., only saw he asked about a bar opened by ex-Pussycat ladies.

• 4 weeks later...

The Golden Gate is the one, 5 dance poles and a small dance stage for slim dancers.

Gspotman

The Golden Gate is the one, 5 dance poles and a small dance stage for slim dancers.

Called in there a few weeks ago but didn't see anyone dancing. Saw a cute girl outside and she took me inside, asked me what I wanted to drink and went to fetch it for me. I expected her to join me but after bringing my drink she went to play pool with one of the other girls. As she walked away from me another girl, nowhere near as good looking as the first, sat beside me asking for a drink. That was one of the quickest beers I've had in a long time.

Ying Bar has a pole too and there was a half naked LB dancing around it a few nights ago.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to thank you LaaMok for putting up that map.  It is really helpful.

Archived