IGNORED

Old Building d-apartment

poolieblue

Just got email back from d-apartment and they have rooms available in both old and new building for the dates I have requested. old building is only 700baht as apposed to 1300 for new building.

Anyone stayed recently in the Old building.....whats it like. Cheers

I am also interested in the difference, is the picture of standard on their homepage only from new building? And will the cheaper room in old building look totally different?

• 1 month later...

If somebody have stayed there, I´m interested too about swimming pool. Are the buildings connected or going in from new building only?

Fly high Die young

The old building looks fairly....well Old.

The rooms in the new building are really nice and with the swimming pool on the room also...great pool and fairly quiet up there.

1300 sounds a bit steep!

I think this is the price for the best room during peak season but my understanding is that peak season should be over.

I stayed there the last 5 days of my trip earlier this month....left on the 6th.

Staff are really friendly, they have off road parking for a bike and I like the location.

The old and the new buildings are not connected but are right next to each other.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Looks OK. A big advantage is that the monthly rate includes utilities and room cleaning every other day. Also, the standard rooms are larger than comparable rooms in other places. However, I don't know if the wi fi is in the room or lobby only. Also, it doesn't mention whether there is an elevator.

• 8 months later...

I forgot to review this place. I stayed in the old building in March this year. I think it was 600 baht a night. It was really great, nice price and nice staff. Also in a great area if you don't mind some distance to Walking Street. :) I really recommend it.

Archived