IGNORED

Page 10 or Baywalk Residence for trip 2

tobeornottobe

Ok my 2nd trip is at the end of may for 10 days, ive narrowed my hotel choice down to these two, the seem quite same standard quality and price wise, I am sure I would go wrong with either. Would appreciate some insight to help me make my choice?

Regurly stay at page 10 (5 trips in a year) always extremely happy with staff and quality of Page 10 for the price i paid.

Location is fantastic

staff are excellent

hotel is very modern with all modern features

Price is reasonable

i rate Page 10 8.5/9 out of 10

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Guest houses do not have lifts, swimming pools, Gyms and so on and so forth

The OP asked a specific question - one hotel or the other? Not hotel or guest house?

You could use your example and say:

Why fuck this girl for 1,000 baht when you could fuck this one for 500 baht - they both do the same job - but they are not the same - or even why buy this car for double the money when you can get this one for half price - they are not the same

The roadwork has now reached the end of Soi 10 just passed Page 10 near Second Rd.

Plahgat

BKK 2012 11.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Never stayed at the Baywalk, but I've stayed at Page10 and I thought it was a decent hotel and location for the money.

I would stay clear of the Page10 until the construction is completed at Soi10 and second Rd. The whole intersection is going to be a mess until it's complete. Complete in May??

I've always wanted to try the Baywalk so I guess I'd choose that one. Another option if you like the Soi10 location are the two SeaMe hotels. I've stayed there and they are pretty much identical with the Page10

Ok my 2nd trip is at the end of may for 10 days, ive narrowed my hotel choice down to these two, the seem quite same standard quality and price wise, I am sure I would go wrong with either. Would appreciate some insight to help me make my choice?

Page 10 was good when i used to stay there, but standards have decreased rapidly and prices have increased dramatically .

I paid 1,500baht in April last year, 1,400 in 2010. Now it's just for the Japanese tourists

Don't you have to pay extra for guests at Baywalk??

• 2 months later...

Guest houses do not have lifts, swimming pools, gyms and so on and so forth

The OP asked a specific question - one hotel or the other? Not hotel or guest house?

You could use your example and say:

Why fuck this girl for 1,000 baht when you could fuck this one for 500 baht - they both do the same job - but they are not the same - or even why buy this car for double the money when you can get this one for half price - they are not the same

Agree my point always. :GrinNod1: 100%.

IMO Page 10 would be the best out of the 2 listed above.