IGNORED

2009 Proof- .9999 Gold American Buffaloe Coin-1 Ounce

how122255

PROOF Condition: 2009 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are the first .9999 fine 24-karat gold coin from the US Mint. 1 Ounce coin...31.1 grams... I have ALL original paperwork and boxes. ...coins sealed in the Mints original plastic cases and Never opened....Price: 62,000 Thai Baht...Here is a link to the US Mint website so you can read about these PROOF coins : http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/buffalo24k/

These are PROOF coins which are made for coin collectors and are NEVER melted down for scrap. Proof coins alway carry a higher price then regular coins as they are sold initially for a higher price and are made to a much higher standard of quality. They are 24 Karat, .9999 Pure gold.

I am NOT interested in selling them for the price of Scrap gold.

All coins are kept in the Kasikorn bank safety deposit box and the transaction will be done INSIDE my Kasikorn bank.....Cash only- transaction will be done INSIDE my Kasikorn bank. 080-638-2881

PROOF Condition: 2009 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are the first .9999 fine 24-karat gold coin from the US Mint. 1 Ounce coin...31.1 grams... I have ALL original paperwork and boxes. ...coins sealed in the Mints original plastic cases and Never opened....Price: 62,000 Thai Baht...Here is a link to the US Mint website so you can read about these PROOF coins : http://www.usmint.go...ams/buffalo24k/

These are PROOF coins which are made for coin collectors and are NEVER melted down for scrap. Proof coins alway carry a higher price then regular coins as they are sold initially for a higher price and are made to a much higher standard of quality. They are 24 Karat, .9999 Pure gold.

All coins are kept in the Kasikorn bank safety deposit box and the transaction will be done INSIDE my Kasikorn bank.....Cash only- transaction will be done INSIDE my Kasikorn bank. 080-638-2881

Please emal me at [email protected] with what you have for sale

test1.gif

PROOF Condition: 2009 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are the first .9999 fine 24-karat gold coin from the US Mint. 1 Ounce coin...31.1 grams... I have ALL original paperwork and boxes. ...coins sealed in the Mints original plastic cases and Never opened....Price: 62,000 Thai Baht...Here is a link to the US Mint website so you can read about these PROOF coins : http://www.usmint.go...ams/buffalo24k/

Ok -- I sent you a e-mail with a complete list of Proof Gold coins for sale.

I also have 1 wedding band (14K) and another wedding band (10K) and a thin gold chain and several earrings. Some of the earrings only have 1 and would be "Scrap" gold. Total weight of all gold is 15.5 grams or about 10 pennyweight.

I will sell all or individual pieces. Price for all Gold is 15,000 baht or best offer.

I also have 1 wedding band (14K) and another wedding band (10K) and a thin gold chain and several earrings. Some of the earrings only have 1 and would be "Scrap" gold. Total weight of all gold is 15.5 grams or about 10 pennyweight.

I will sell all or individual pieces. Price for all Gold is 15,000 baht or best offer.

I sold all my scrap Gold today . According to the internet, I got a very fair price from a gold shop on Pattaya Klang.

I sold all my scrap Gold today . According to the internet, I got a very fair price from a gold shop on Pattaya Klang.

Did you get the 15000baht that you wanted ?

Did you get the 15000baht that you wanted ?

I got very close to that price. Of course, in the last few days, gold has been going up nicely and I could have gotten more.

I still have my 1/2 Gold USA coins and my 1 ounce Gold American Buffaloe coins, if anyone is interested.

• 3 months later...

I am Lowering my price to reflect the current lower gold price....One ounce PROOF Condition: 2009 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins : 56,000 Baht

1/2 ounce PROOF First Spouce USA .9999 Gold coins: 28,000 Baht...ALL coins have the original USA Mint paperwork and collectors boxes, along with the Certificate of Authenticity. ...coins sealed in the Mints original plastic cases and Never opened...

Edited by how122255