Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hormonal blood work WHERE

CiKa

I'm thinking to do a hormonal blood work - that's when they take your blood and check for hormones like testosterone (total and free), estradiol. prolactin, cortisol...

Where in Bangkok and Pattaya can I have this done cause I doubt every clinic has this expensive machines?

And how much it cost to test for testosterone, estradiol, LH, FSH, prolactin and cortisol?

I had a clinic in North Pattaya check my testosterone level last year, although the clinic couldn't do it themselves they had to send the blood to Chonburi Hospital!

Think it cost 800 baht and also checked PSA for 600 baht.

Several Clinic have total testosterone blood checks, but I haven't found anyone that does the DHT or free T.

So I'm curious too!

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I always go to the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. They set up an account for you, and everytime they do a blood test they log it down, so you always have a record when you go back. They're very helpfull...once I lost my report, and they emaild it to me in PDF...

Anybody actually went to do a hormonal blood work for more then just total testosterone and where in Bangkok or Pattaya?

As you probably know it's the ratio of free testosterone vs estradiol that matters the most since 97-99% of testosterone is unavailable due to binding to SHBG and hence not doing anything for you.

So total testosterone number not being so valuable compared to free testosterone.

And LH values are telling you how good your balls are at producing your natural levels of total testosterone or if you have to active enzyme that transfers your testosterone to estrogen.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anybody answer the above? I know its an old thread but i would love to know as i have tried to find out myself for some time to no avail.