IGNORED

Botox

kikielee

Had Botox yesterday, in a clinic near soi8 2nd road. It would have cost 10,000 back home as I wanted forehead and frow. The doc started off at 8,000, then moved very quick down to 5,000 if I made an appointment there and then and paid a deposit. Seemed a good deal so I did...he said it would take about 6hrs to work...but now 24hrs later, I can still move my forehead and frown...it doesn't move as much as it did, but I had the impression I wouldnt be able to move it at all...Any of you guys had this done? What was your experience please? Just want some amo before going back to the clinic to complain !!

• 2 weeks later...

The full effects of Botox are usually seen after about one week (according to my dermatologist) and results are dependent on how much is used. A fully frozen look requires more compared to a natural result.

In Thailand I have noticed pricing "per area" whereas when I've had it in Australia it is charged per unit, with each person requiring a different amount dependent on area size and skin condition.

To my way of thinking, pricing per area like you've encountered can lead to underuse of product to increase the profit margin of the clinic.