Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bella Express Buffet Restaurant for Dinner

travelling_man

I was going to post my review on http://www.pattaya-a...express__st__25 ... but then I realized that the thread was over a year old and decided that too much of the info might be outdated.

I ate at Bella Express Restaurant ("the garden"??) the other night for the first time. The price increased (according to the sign) from 199 to 250 on the first of the year which surprised some of the regulars that I accompanied.

Drinks are not included in the price but I was shocked at the low price of drinks .... Bottle of Coke (25b) AND bottle of water (20b).. 45b. I thought that was a very reasonable price.

I ate a variety of items ... including an Indian tortilla-thing with chicken; spaghetti with meat sauce; some dumplings with a strange name ("beleni", "bellemi", ???) (also very good); as well as buttered vegetables. After the main food, I ate fresh fruit, and followed that with the best chocolate cake that I have had from a restaurant in Thailand. Then a bowl of ice cream - but the ice cream tasted like ice with food coloring - YUCK.

Only the cake was incredible ... everything else was good and enjoyable. There was plenty of food ... and at least four different fish/seafood dishes. It is not a buffet that I would want to eat daily, but for a few times per month, it was a good deal with decent food.

I parked elsewhere and walked to dinner that night ... but the next time I will drive directly to the hotel/restaurant as it appeared that there was ample (and easy) car parking directly at the hotel door.

NOT MY PICTURES.

bellaexpress1.jpg

bellaexpress2.jpg

I mainly used to go for the buffet breakfast which they put up in price at the same time. That was good value before but what they have done now is that if five of you go together then it is free for the fifth person, not sure if this applies to the dinner as well as I have not been there since.

• 10 months later...

Archived