Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Places with a large in-room safe

onthego

I've stayed in quite a few places around soi bukaow, but never found a place where the in-room safe could accommodate anything larger than a passport wallet.

Any GH/hotels in which the in-room safe can accommodate a 12" laptop?.

TIA.

Edited by onthego

Mate - there are a few but unfortunately I cant think of the names.....so not much help there. HOWEVER - many have lockable draws with a key you could store in the safe if you wished. It is unheard of that any BG would start jammying any random locked draws looking for if even there is anything in them.

Plus - if I could be bothered (and usually I can't and just leave my laptop out) - I sometimes put it in my suitcase on top of the cupboard....with shoes etc on top. Just makes it a lot harder to rustle through if you are in the room.

But - I actually aren't paranoid about my laptop.....one day it may go missing but so far so good !

thanks mate.

I'm more concerned about opportunistic thiefs which may be break into the room while I'm away, than about the BG stealing my lappy.