Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anybody heard these before?

barney

Lert, and Pay Wer

Apparently these are "new" words, and they mean something good from what I could ascertain, but anyone know the exact meaning of these expressions?

Cheers

It may help if you give us an idea of context, where you have heard these words.

Your transliteration may be off, but I have no idea what they could be.

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

It may help if you give us an idea of context, where you have heard these words.

Your transliteration may be off, but I have no idea what they could be.

A girl used them when talking on the phone to friends and telling them about what she had been up to. I asked what they meant and she said I would have to find out myself! All she would say was that they are "new" words, so I guess she meant they are cool expressions used by young thais.

Think it some new Thai Slang Mate what it means Fuck Knows sorry

Lert, and Pay Wer

Apparently these are "new" words, and they mean something good from what I could ascertain, but anyone know the exact meaning of these expressions?

Cheers

A girl used them when talking on the phone to friends and telling them about what she had been up to. I asked what they meant and she said I would have to find out myself! All she would say was that they are "new" words, so I guess she meant they are cool expressions used by young thais.

Be aware that she may well be BSing you and doesm't want you to know what she was talking about.

Lert can be "Excellent!"

http://www.thai-language.com/id/134390

Lert, if you misheard may be

Thai word for Love

http://www.thai-language.com/id/141659

To split-up/break up a relationship. To quit

http://www.thai-language.com/id/140116

I haven't a clue about pay wer. The only thing close to it that I can think of is the Thai word for "because"

phraw waa

http://www.thai-language.com/id/138146

New words do pop up in Thai, especially with the teens, just as teens back in the west come up with new words. I remember some years ago when "gik" first appeared, also "hiso" suddenly came out of nowhere. I've no idea of "Lert" or "Pay Wer" but I'll ask around.

Lert can be "Excellent!"

Yes that is it. She was definitely talking about having a good time by the rest of the conversation.

Yot Yiam is the expression I have always used to mean excellent, and don't think I will start using Lert anytime soon as the explanation on Thai-Language.com was that Lert is primarily used by gay males!!!!

"Grum Greem" was another phrase she used, but I have since found the meaning of that - apparently it means good looking, sexy.

I've no idea of "Lert" or "Pay Wer" but I'll ask around.

She tells me she will be amazed if I can find the meaning of Pay Wer online, so come on lads, do your best 5555

Yes that is it. She was definitely talking about having a good time by the rest of the conversation.

Yot Yiam is the expression I have always used to mean excellent, and don't think I will start using Lert anytime soon as the explanation on Thai-Language.com was that Lert is primarily used by gay males!!!!

"Grum Greem" was another phrase she used, but I have since found the meaning of that - apparently it means good looking, sexy.

Is this the word?

http://www.thai-language.com/id/141905

She tells me she will be amazed if I can find the meaning of Pay Wer online, so come on lads, do your best 5555

Wer is probably เว่อร์, teenage slang that comes from the English "over", meaning over the top, exaggerate, too much, something like that.

Pay Wer, not sure but if I had to guess I'd say to go and do something crazy, over the top.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Wer is probably เว่อร์, teenage slang that comes from the English "over", meaning over the top, exaggerate, too much, something like that.

Pay Wer, not sure but if I had to guess I'd say to go and do something crazy, over the top.

Hmm, you may be right with the over thing.

เริ่ด = rerd , this is a word that is commonly used by teenagers and gays , it is not used by male speakers , its is used to describe somthing that is cool , fabulous, awesome

เริ่ด = rerd , this is a word that is commonly used by teenagers and gays , it is not used by male speakers , its is used to describe somthing that is cool , fabulous, awesome

Thanks.....