IGNORED

d-apartment....soi bukhao

poolieblue

In Pattaya for 3 weeks very soon and looking for somewhere soi bukhao area. Seen this one and wondered if anyone has stayed here recently or has any views on this place. Also anywhere else in the area to be considered . Cheers

I have stayed there and it's great service and great rooms for the price.

The pool on the roof is an added bonus.

Top value and you can not go wrong.

Only problem you may have is actually booking this close to your holiday.

They were booked out when I tried to book with such short notice.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

In Pattaya for 3 weeks very soon and looking for somewhere soi bukhao area. Seen this one and wondered if anyone has stayed here recently or has any views on this place. Also anywhere else in the area to be considered . Cheers

If full you could try R-Con instead. I'd pre-book if going during Songkran.

Also, I walked around looking for a place to stay just before Xmas day last year, it wasn't easy!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I can recommend the rooms in the NEW wing in Sutus Court (corner of Soi B. and Soi Lengkee) - they are in what the place calls ZONE 1 and ZONE 2.

very cheap price 600 baht The rooms are of three types, de luxe about 35 square meters + 7 sq.m. bathroom with shower, refrigerator, safe, TV, fan, and air conditioning,

Standard room 25 sqm interior window with the same bath and the same services,

Economy 15 sqm with one bathroom and the same services with a window overlooking the courtyard.

The area at night and 'quiet, almost no traffic and no noisy bars, little traffic in the morning does not prevent good sleep

more info www.bacionebar.tk

If you would have taken the effort to read more on this forum, especially this thread 'hotels & accomodations in Pattaya', you would have found lots of information about D Apartment. For your information, please click this link and this link. There you will find everything about D Apartment. I hope this helps.

Ad optimum.

d apartment looks really nice,new and good value,looking at it seriously to stay on my next trip,only misgiving,the pool looks very small,and their website seems to have been suspended,anybody have stayed here,can help me with this?cheers

d apartment looks really nice,new and good value,looking at it seriously to stay on my next trip,only misgiving,the pool looks very small,and their website seems to have been suspended,anybody have stayed here,can help me with this?cheers

Have stay there for 8 days last year. The new rooms are very nice and only 5 min. walk from 2 road and 1. min walk to pattaya klang. You can easy walk to Soi 6 - 7 and L.K. metro (5-10 min .walk). And you have bathbus running just outside on soi bouwkow all day and evening. But nigth time is better to take a bathbus from 2. round and a pattaya klang if you are coming from walkingstreet.

The pool is not every big and they are very friendly. You can find them on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/D.Apartment

stayed at the d apartments twice i payed 36000 for six weeks good value i think.clean tidy free wifi and computers in reception.cant see me staying anywhare else.uj

• 1 year later...

Hello guys,

stayed for 10 days in the superior room at the D Apartement.

Here is a short video:

Good Value for money.

Pros and Cons:

+ Big clean rooms

+ Nice bathroom with bathtub

+ Quiet Soi

+ Good Location

+ At the second day the people know my room number without telling them

+ Pool

+ Fast internet

+ Free water and coffee

- A little bit too much of chlor inside the pool.

I will stay there again.

Ex.

Thanks for the video. I'm gonna book this place for my next trip, looks spot on!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

stayed for 10 days in the superior room at the D Apartement.

Here is a short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bhBTuVPh8

Good Value for money.

Pros and Cons:

+ Big clean rooms

+ Nice bathroom with bathtub

+ Quiet Soi

+ Good Location

+ At the second day the people know my room number without telling them

+ Pool

+ Fast internet

+ Free water and coffee

- A little bit too much of chlor inside the pool.

I will stay there again.

Ex.

Hi Exzessiv, could you by any chance remember what was the room number, of the room you stayed in, i like the view from the balcony.

Thanks Exzessiv.

That view is from one of the new building front rooms, looking into the LK Royal Suites carpark and beyond.

Website says the Deluxe rooms are at the front, Exzessiv says he had a Superior. Whatever, I've now booked a Superior for my next trip, hope this place lives up to my expectations :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I'm stopping there in July got a deluxe room in the new wing 1500 tbh a night +taxes

Hi Exzessiv, could you by any chance remember what was the room number, of the room you stayed in, i like the view from the balcony.

Thanks Exzessiv.

Hi. It was number 301. Ex.

If you would have taken the effort to read more on this forum, especially this thread 'Hotels & accomodations in Pattaya', you would have found lots of information about D Apartment. For your information, please click this link and this link. There you will find everything about D Apartment. I hope this helps.

bit harsh for your 67 post my friend .... try 'thai visa' forums 555555555555555

but thanks for the link 555555

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Archived