Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Return flight from BKK to London

waffleuk

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be in Thailand for 6 months from April, but I will need to fly back to London for 3 days during that time to sort some business.

Does anyone know how much return flights from BKK to London are when booked in Thailand? Oman Air or anyone will do.

Cheers

suppose it will depend if your flights coincide with school holidays back in the UK when prices are inflated, you'll have to search around my friend.

Stevie

It should be the start of June, so that should miss the school holidays by quite some way.

i was looking at early June the other day with Emerites, roughly £620, don't know how much booking from Thailand though, start searching as many airlines as possible is my advise.

Stevie

As per 7-Elevens comment return flights from Thailand to the UK are much more expensive for some reason.

If you have not already booked your flights for the six month trip I would book two sets of UK return flights as I am sure that it will be much cheaper for you.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be in Thailand for 6 months from April, but I will need to fly back to London for 3 days during that time to sort some business.

Does anyone know how much return flights from BKK to London are when booked in Thailand? Oman Air or anyone will do.

Cheers

Hi if you are in the UK try these guys on Telephone - 020 7316 1808 good customer care and cheep tickets.

As per 7-Elevens comment return flights from Thailand to the UK are much more expensive for some reason.

If you have not already booked your flights for the six month trip I would book two sets of UK return flights as I am sure that it will be much cheaper for you.

This is the right suggestion but if you have already booked 1st flight package go back to agent see what they can do, other than that just use search engine like www.skyscanner.co.uk you can always research hopping to another location eg Singapore costs about £80 and use this for "outward and return" search it can save money even with the £80 included.

If i were to stay in Thailand for nine months.... Would it be better to buy a return ticket in Ireland, But most online travel only sells less than 300 days.. For example, It is feb now, I want to go in May and back in January, When i go for that, they dont have january yet until it reached 300 days... Know what i mean !!!! Travel agents is only options if i wannt a 9 months return tickets... Correct me !!!!

Edited by jocky king

If you can be flexible with dates... use skyscanner, and do a search for just the month, then select 'chart' and you can play around the the dates and see how the cheapest flight shows up

i think you will get a lot better price if you wait until you are in thailand.bk to lon rt flying direct eva is 23,000b offered by marlow of massic travel 2nd road by Soi 6 and he is offering even cheaper deals by the micky mouse airlines.hope that helps cheers.

Hi if you are in the UK try these guys on Telephone - 020 7316 1808 good customer care and cheep tickets.

Uk agents should only be selling tickets that start in the UK.

You can book the airlines direct using there website or try an agent in Thailand

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com