IGNORED

Soft Memory Foam Matress Required

gibster

I have a friend who has a back issue and needs a soft foam memory matress or something similar.

Do any of you know any hotels around 1,000 baht per night that provides such a thing?

His preference is the Soi.LK area but would happily reside elsewhere in pursuit of a decent night's sleep

dont know any personally, but suggest you try looking on hotel websites as im sure they would advertise that fact.

alternatively, fire out some e-mails to them with your query.

I have a friend who has a back issue and needs a soft foam memory matress or something similar.

I found this girl Pui to be the softest to sleep on.....plus she is absolutely lovely !

pui1.jpg

I found this girl Pui to be the softest to sleep on.....plus she is absolutely lovely !

I'm sure he has already tried her but it only made his back worse.

• 1 month later...

Do any of you know any hotels around 1,000 baht per night that provides such a thing?

His preference is the Soi.LK area but would happily reside elsewhere in pursuit of a decent night's sleep

i have allways been uder the impression that hard beds were more appropriate for back problems and that soft beds make problems worse .

Any updates on these soft beds ? i spent 9 days at Tims boutique in february . This time i packed an egg crate pad from the states it helped a bit but . these beds are like sleeping on rocks so far the best bed i have slept in was at a L.B. place in jomtien.

Best bed for me was Sandy Spring on Soi 13 but maybe out of budget in response to OP. All others have been like sleeping between a rock and a hard place!

Thai logic: When go to bed, farang need a soft TG to sleep on, sorted!

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Even though I not really like Signature Best Western as in a not great area...bed was awesome.

diana oasis may be worth a try as they say they have orthopedic mattresses in their rooms and its on soi bukaou not far from the entrance to lk http://www.diana-oas...udiosfotos.html

Edited by shrimp.mcfc

I've had a bad back on and off for years. Here, when mine bothers me, I sleep on top of the quilt folded double, and I have one of those triangular seat things that I put under my knees to keep my back flat. Couple days like that, and I'm good to go.

I found the beds to be slightly firm yet still quite comfortable during my three stays totalling five months at the Citin Loft. I had a different room each time so it seems they're all the same mattresses.

http://www.citinloftpattaya.com/rooms.html (their pics are accurate as well)

It's across Pattaya Klang (Central Rd.) from the end of Soi Buakhaow. Pattaya Klang/Soi 12 then second right, say 100 meters total from Pattaya Klang.

Slightly out of the way yet quiet and still near enough to the action to suit my tastes, especially if you rent a motorbike as I do. (Thanks Mark, Kessaya's is terrific!)

It's a bit pricier than some may be willing to spend, not so much to others with different budgets. I always stayed a month or more so I got the monthly rate. If you stay here make the reservation online as it's going to be much cheaper than the walk-in rate. I extended my stay last summer by three weeks and reception told me this too. I then returned to my room and booked online (free wifi) then returned with a reservation number to get the best rate. Seems it was about 2000 baht a night all in.

No joiner fee but 500 baht if a second lady is taken, reception also takes the ladies ID and returns when they leave.

I found them to be nice, clean, large rooms :40 square meters, 65 for the one bedroom suite.

Pattaya 1 005.JPG