Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel with good soundproofing

PCarell

I am currently staying in April Suites.

Just love the place. Girl friendly, nice location, great staff, good value for money, etc.

EXCEPT soundproofing is nil.

Once in a while I would like to sleep. Sadly you really can't if you have neighbors.

Any suggestions?

Price under 2000 Baht/night (taxes etc. included) (I am currently paying 1350 + tax, there is no breakfast included).

Location is not so important must be in Pattaya (not in Jomtien).

Good WiFi is must have.

Good pool is mandatory.

Gym is not necessary.

And of course girl friendly.

Just love the place. Girl friendly, nice location, great staff, good value for money, etc.

Once in a while I would like to sleep. Sadly you really can't if you have neighbors.

Any suggestions?

Whats the walk in price for a delux room thanks

Whats the walk in price for a delux room thanks

currently 1600 on agoda.named link at top of page.

wish i was there to walk in rather than grafting on the streets of north shields in the morning !

Any suggestions?

lk legend high specked for budget. 10 hotels fit your criteria in central pattaya on agoda as i look. links above on forum.

lk legend high specked for budget. 10 hotels fit your criteria in central pattaya on agoda as i look. links above on forum.

LK Legend has studio at 40 EUR/night (1600 Baht) at the moment in Agoda so it will fit my price-range (April Suites was booked thru Agoda so I know about the site). But has it good soundproofing?

That is the main point of my question. And I am asking for board members to tell which hotels have good soundproofing. There is no site that indexes that in my knowledge.

noted.

least you are there to checck out soundproofing on site,as it were.

food luck in your quest.

What is causing the noise ? The people in the rooms next door ?

I think if the noise is caused by the people in the room next door,it is impossible to find soundproofing to help that.

I think same everywhere hotels all over the world,if neigbours next room have a party,it is hard to sleep.

But if the noise is caused of nearby bars,you can help it by choosing hotel on some more quit street.

many hotels have policies about noise after midnight.

if u stay at Walking Street, u cant sleep.it is about the location.

but if u have problems about sleeping u can use ear plug.

There is soundproofing and there is soundproofing.

If you can hear light switch usage from next door I would think soundproofing is bad...

I am okay when people speaking next door sound like mumbling not like they are next to me and talking to me.

• 1 month later...

I have lived at LK Legend for 17 months and i can assure you the soundproofing is the best , anywhere else i would have been thrown out a long time ago, for some reason i keep bringing home ladies with lungs the size of Kenya, you know the type even a face full of pillows and they still sound as if your attacking them with a deadly weapon. .Yes i know being a top shag has its downsides , but not at the Legend!!

that is one thing that i HAVE to have as i am a light sleeper. i stayed at areca and never heard fuck all while staying there. thank god.