Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flash deal on agoda

portfolio

spotted this if genuine, its via the PA link so should be, might be of interest to someone.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/fifth_jomtien_the_residence.html

noticed a few others at half price even for xmas 2012 ideal if you can pre-plan so far in advance and lay out the baht !

anyone stayed at fifth jomtiem before?

Edited by portfolio

You might want to fix the link

cheers . done.

you can tell this isnt my day job.talking of which time to go.....

Daily room rate, direct with the property, is 2250 Baht/night.

As usual agoda is cheating by saying that the advertised price is an unbelievable...10342 Baht/night!

Agoda's rate is 1993 Baht + tax = 2345 Baht,

Better and cheaper to book direct with the hotel...

http://www.fifthjomtien.com/rate.php

Agodas prices change week to week, day to day even hour to hour depending on capacity offered by the hotels at any given time.

I just checked Agoda and the room is on offer at 1540+272 tax = 1812. That is 438 Baht a night CHEAPER than direct.

If I look again tomorrow, I am sure it will have changed again.

As always it pays to check, check and check again until you find a decent rate. Don't chase your tail, when you see a price you are happy with, take it, and dont sweat if its a little les the next day as it could equally be more.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

:02: Can get cheaper rarely on Agoda, and almost always hotel will give you the worst room available as your not their real customer, and they got you locked in. No refund.

:02: Can get cheaper rarely on Agoda, and almost always hotel will give you the worst room available as your not their real customer, and they got you locked in. No refund.

thanks for your input.

i will consider myself told, huh .