Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Northshore Condo - Priced Well Below Market - 7,250,000

Jaidee Mike

High Floor 1 BR Condo at Northshore - Price Reduced for Quick Sale

Northshore Condo is one of Pattaya Beach's finest addresses. This is the condo which started the high-end luxury market in Pattaya several years ago. And the building is very well maintained and still a very prestigious address. Pattaya Beach is steps away, and Pattaya' newest mall, Central, is a short 10-minute walk. Northshore is also conveniently located within easy reach of many restaraunts and bars, and the "baht bus" public transportation makes the rest of Pattaya within easy reach.

This spacious, 79 sqm 1 bed room condo at Northshore on Pattaya Beach features unbeatable ocean views. The layout of this condo is exceptional, with oversized living-dining combination. The furniture and fittings in this unit are top notch, including timber sleigh bed, dining table and chairs. The fully fitted kitchen area is efficient and has all you need to prepare your meals.

The owner just dropped the price of this unit (from 10.1 million to 7.25 million) to induce a quick sale. The condo is in Thai Company name, which makes transfer of ownership a snap and reduces tax exposure. Click on the link below to see photos and more information about the building.

http://www.bigmangop...orthshore/19532

If you know the condo market in Pattaya, you will know this is an excellent value. I mean no disrespect for those of you who choose to rent or who think anything priced over 1 million baht is expensive, but if that's your mindset this is not for you.

The reality regarding this 1 bed room, 79 sqm condo with uninterrupted sea views is that it is priced way below market. It's virtually impossible to find anything in Northshore for less than 120,000 per sqm. This unit is priced at 7.25 million, or less than 92,000 per sqm.

If you want to view, call me at 089-685-2198. I'm "working the phones" on this one, and it won't last.

northshore-condo-pattaya-19532-livingroom.jpg

northshore-condo-pattaya-19532-livingroom2.jpg

northshore-condo-pattaya-bedroom.jpg

northshore-condo-pattaya-kitchen.jpg

northshore-condo-pattaya-19532-view.jpg

pattaya-condo-northshore-unit-plan.jpg

pattaya-condo-northshore_condo.jpg

pattaya-condo-northshore-condo-swimming-pool-2.jpg

northshore-condo-high-zone-layout.jpg

Edited by Jaidee Mike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fatjack1

• socrates

• Jaidee Mike

• Aussie Wolf

Sorry but i cant see the value in it.

Sure maybe some nice views, but the condo itself doesnt really capture the imagination TBH.

Good luck trying to sell it.

What rental would something like that command?

It is an interesting price. I mean why? Did the Hells Angels open a meth lab in the next condo :LOL2:

I would have interest if I didn't already have a condo I am fairly happy with.

I looked at this exact condo as a rental back in October, and they were asking around 40,000 baht a month. It was way out of my budget, but it was the nicest place I looked at in a central Pattaya location. Very tranquil with first rate furnishings and facilities - good luck with the sale!

Everyone has different tastes and preferences. For the moment, this is the only condo building with direct seaviews in the center of Pattaya that is remotely close to 5-star. Other seaview condos like the Markland and View Talay 6 are also in great locations and offer nice views, but the standard in those buildings does not compare to Northshore.

Check out prices anywhere else in this building, and you will see it is fact an excellent deal. For that matter, check out newly launched codos at places like The Waterfront. 44 sqm STUDIOS are priced well over 5 million.

It won't take luck to sell this condo, as it will sell quickly. I just hope I'm the one to sell it before someone else does.

I wonder if the structure of that building is sound, the ferroconcrete skeleton stood for a good ten years in rain, wind and weather without any protection. The original developer abandoned the project in the Asian crisis in 1997. I don't think that's 79 sqm, more like 75 and only if you count the balcony as fully-fledged living space. In a building with the ambience of a WW2 bunker, raw concrete all over the place. What's five stars about it but the price? The tiny pool? The nonexistent outdoor facilities, say a sizable park appropriate to the number of condos?

If the owner wants to sell then I suggest he hit up one of the Russian real-estate companies as it seems only the Russians are buying at the moment.

Its not really the best time to sell at the moment as there is a large over supply of new and to be constructed condos and houses with the quality getting better and better. Not saying Northshore is bad quality as it isn't just that it is a buyers market at the moment with an over supply of options and IMO if I really wanted to sell I know I would be looking at selling at a loss just to get out.

mess 8 - but aren't the Russians only interested in foreign ownership ? - this one is thai company owned....

and only 1 bathroom - obviously the designer hasn't lived with a woman :0)

I wonder if the structure of that building is sound, the ferroconcrete skeleton stood for a good ten years in rain, wind and weather without any protection. The original developer abandoned the project in the Asian crisis in 1997. I don't think that's 79 sqm, more like 75 and only if you count the balcony as fully-fledged living space. In a building with the ambience of a WW2 bunker, raw concrete all over the place. What's five stars about it but the price? The tiny pool? The nonexistent outdoor facilities, say a sizable park appropriate to the number of condos?

Out of curiosity, how much do you think this condo is worth?

The piece of land the building sits on is small. I reckon Raimon Land constructed it for max 20,000 Baht per sqm, plus maybe 150,000 for interior decoration. 1.7 million. Ten millions with marketing and good faith of the buyers.

The piece of land the building sits on is small. I reckon Raimon Land constructed it for max 20,000 Baht per sqm, plus maybe 150,000 for interior decoration. 1.7 million. Ten millions with marketing and good faith of the buyers.

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Funny.

Lot of heresay in this thread

Firstly the largest buyer in Northshore is a Swiss Lady - I think at the last count she owns around 12 -15 units (and she is still buying) - every agent knows that as soon as an apartment is available at the front of the building - she is the first port of call.

Northshore without doubt at the moment is the best position in downtown Pattaya for a condo and there is nothing at the same standard in that type of location. It is an iconic building.

I happened to be having drinks with the largest developer in Pattaya (not connected to Raimon Land) - I asked him about Northshore - I found out he had actually lived there previousy - his opinion was:

"Its an excellent location and development - I have nothing bad to say about it - the only problem is the guy in the SPAM WORD - thats why I left"

The guy in the SPAM WORD is a colourful character - American Jew - he bought the SPAM WORD after another guy dropped out and lost his deposit of - 50 or 60 million

Since then he has moved in and is a proper party animal - LB's - tons of girls coming and going - he even provides free wi-fi for everyone in the building

I have seen the SPAM WORD - it is truly stunning I mean really amazing - if you win the lottery its the place to buy

As for quality of the building - I have only seen communal areas similar to Northshore in Bangkok - go take a look - you can say you want to look at the for sale/to let board - they will let you in.

Lot of heresay in this thread

Firstly the largest buyer in Northshore is a Swiss Lady - I think at the last count she owns around 12 -15 units (and she is still buying) - every agent knows that as soon as an apartment is available at the front of the building - she is the first port of call.

Northshore without doubt at the moment is the best position in downtown Pattaya for a condo and there is nothing at the same standard in that type of location. It is an iconic building.

I happened to be having drinks with the largest developer in Pattaya (not connected to Raimon Land) - I asked him about Northshore - I found out he had actually lived there previousy - his opinion was:

"Its an excellent location and development - I have nothing bad to say about it - the only problem is the guy in the SPAM WORD - thats why I left"

The guy in the SPAM WORD is a colourful character - American Jew - he bought the SPAM WORD after another guy dropped out and lost his deposit of - 50 or 60 million

Since then he has moved in and is a proper party animal - LB's - tons of girls coming and going - he even provides free wi-fi for everyone in the building

I have seen the SPAM WORD - it is truly stunning I mean really amazing - if you win the lottery its the place to buy

As for quality of the building - I have only seen communal areas similar to Northshore in Bangkok - go take a look - you can say you want to look at the for sale/to let board - they will let you in.

Not being a smart arse here but why hasnt she then snapped up this apartment at an apparent 2.75 mill baht discount on the 'normal' price?

Not being a smart arse here but why hasnt she then snapped up this apartment at an apparent 2.75 mill baht discount on the 'normal' price?

The clue was in:

"every agent knows that as soon as an apartment is available at the front of the building"

Because it's still to expensive!!

7.25 million baht for a 1 bedroom condo ? Wow.

The clue was in:

"every agent knows that as soon as an apartment is available at the front of the building"

Fair enough but the following suggested to me it was in the front of the building.

"This spacious, 79 sqm 1 bed room condo at Northshore on Pattaya Beach features unbeatable ocean views."

Its not the right position in the building for her

My friend bought a unit there a month ago - we visited the place around 10 times to look at different units

He eventually bought a 71sq metre unit for 5 million - foreign ownership - IMO he got a good deal

The only other unit I liked was lowish floor front corner - one of the ones with the balcony all the way across not split in 2 - it was 14.75 million - compared to 4-5 million more for a similar unit on a higher floor - views are completely unobstructed

You step out of the place and you are in the middle of the action and in a quiet Soi - please tell me if there is a similar option in town - forget Wongamat and the like - you need transport

Its not the right position in the building for her

My friend bought a unit there a month ago - we visited the place around 10 times to look at different units

He eventually bought a 71sq metre unit for 5 million - foreign ownership - IMO he got a good deal

The only other unit I liked was lowish floor front corner - one of the ones with the balcony all the way across not split in 2 - it was 14.75 million - compared to 4-5 million more for a similar unit on a higher floor - views are completely unobstructed

You step out of the place and you are in the middle of the action and in a quiet Soi - please tell me if there is a similar option in town - forget Wongamat and the like - you need transport

Thats a big price you pay for the convenience of being in the middle of the action.

Me, if i had 7mill to invest in LOS, would be more inclined to get myself a nice seafront on Pratamnuk Hill with enough left over to buy another 1 or 2 investment condos for income.

Its why we are all different with our own ideas i suppose.

He only spent 5 million

In Pattaya like eveywhere else in the world there is a product for every pocket

If I had 15 million spare I would have bought the unit at Northshore - see what you can get for similar money at the Hill and other places it does not match up

Have you looked at what you can get for 5 million in the new development at the Hill - not a lot

Personally I bought 3 studios for around 6.5 million every expense included I like to spread my risk

What I find funny about this thread is the people who say the properties aren't worth the prices. And then quote something totally irrelevant to how prices are set.

Real estate has a very simple formula for value. If it is selling it is priced right. The cost to build or previous owners cost is not relevant as they may have bought in a real estate dip or hot market. And the buider might have been smart and made a big profit - or lost money. Who cares?

Seems to me lots of people who can't afford something belittle it as being too expensive. News flash. The price won't come down just cause you can't afford it. If that worked I'd be complaining how expensive Bentleys are :GoldenSmile1:

What I find funny about this thread is the people who say the properties aren't worth the prices. And then quote something totally irrelevant to how prices are set.

Real estate has a very simple formula for value. If it is selling it is priced right. The cost to build or previous owners cost is not relevant as they may have bought in a real estate dip or hot market. And the buider might have been smart and made a big profit - or lost money. Who cares?

Seems to me lots of people who can't afford something belittle it as being too expensive. News flash. The price won't come down just cause you can't afford it. If that worked I'd be complaining how expensive Bentleys are :GoldenSmile1:

+1

It is an interesting price. I mean why?

Because the owner heard of the new project to be build on Soi 4? bye bye see view...