Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Advantages of Business Class when landing at BKK ?

boswell

I'm gonna fly on Business Class soon, for the first time.

What are the advantages of Business Class when you land at BKK ?

For example :

- Do they fill your immigration card ?

- Do they pick you up from the plane to the immigration line ?

- Is there any fast track ?

- Does your luggage arrive first ?

Can you describe a bit what's different from Economy ?

Thanks!

Depends which airline you fly...

On Emirates you get to use the fast track line at immigration (after getting off the plane before everyone else) and your baggage comes out before the economy baggage comes out.

It's a big help.

Can only speak for thaiairways

You get off the plane first. You walk to immigration. fast track immigration, your luggage comes off first

I'm gonna fly on Business Class soon, for the first time.

What are the advantages of Business Class when you land at BKK ?

For example :

- Do they fill your immigration card ? No

- Do they pick you up from the plane to the immigration line ? No

- Is there any fast track ? Yes if the airline gives you a voucher for it

- Does your luggage arrive first ? Usually been the case for me on BA and AY

Can you describe a bit what's different from Economy ? Your back and legs feel a lot better and you may have had a nice sleep on the flight thus being more ready for action

Thanks!

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

On BA, Qantas and EVA:

- they let you off the plane before passengers in Economy - an advantage, because you arrive at the Immigration desks before the masses if you walk briskly;

- luggage is tagged 'Priority' and arrives on the belt before that of Economy passengers.

But you'll still have to walk to and queue a bit at Immigration as well as fill in your own arrival card*.

(*BA are rumoured to be issuing cheap Big Reg souvenir biro pens for just that reason to Economy class passengers - Business and 1st Class passengers are probably going to get something a bit more classy) :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by kansuwan

Emirates did not give me a fast track card on arrival at BKK..............however got off plane first and walked fast.

never saw them give out fast track cards................................they did when i was arriving back in Sydney though

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

On BA, Qantas and EVA:

- they let you off the plane before passengers in Economy - an advantage, because you arrive at the Immigration desks before the masses if you walk briskly;

- luggage is tagged 'Priority' and arrives on the belt before that of Economy passengers.

But you'll still have to walk to and queue a bit at Immigration as well as fill in your own arrival card

Same for china airlines

you would think Emirates would give out the 'fast track' thru immigration..............maybe I had to ask for it...........then again on Departure i got one........but arrival had to line up/.

The Emirates Lounge was good........but other than that.......save your money and fly economy.

DSCN0031.JPG

Edited by badboybilly

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

The best thing is the look of Envy from the Cattle Class lot 555 oh and posting here that we Fly Biz and whilst others can read the post, many cannot reply for as yet, they have not had the pleasure :GoldenSmile1:

And to show I am not a Rotten Bugger anybody wanting a Free Fast Track Pass on 06/05/2012 and Flying Eva give me a shout to meet up as I have One going begging and in fact it might be Two

Of course you can also use the private Companies that provide 'Fast track' services thru immigration too if you are flying Economy and want to get thru faster.

http://fasttrack.in.th/index.php

Edited by badboybilly

Cathay Pacific provides fast track arriving and departing for both business and first class.

Luggage arrives sooner than coach by far.

Nobody fills out your immigration card, maybe if you are like 5 years old they might for you. I think they expect adults to look after that for themselves.

I believe for first not business Thai picks you up but they have private facilities for immigration and customs etc., for this class of service. In both arriving and departing situations.

i believe Thai also have separate first class and business class lounge at BKK airport too.

They dont want their F/class mixing with the B/Class.

Not having a long queue at check in is a nice way to start and if you have connecting flights then the use of a lounge is great, with the price of food and drinks in airport bars you could almost make up the difference on the price of the ticket with this alone.

lounge.JPG.jpg

But the most important reason for me not to fly economy is due to the leg room, I used to fly economy for my first few trips to LOS and by the end of the flight my legs and back were in agony, a few inches more space makes a huge difference.

legs.JPG

If you can find a good deal on business tickets then go for it, well worth the price imo.

Is that Business Class ??? Hardly any legroom and the seats seems to be from the last century !

Anyway on Qatar Airways you can use the Premium Terminal in Doha (well worth) with free food, drinks and a small but great duty free. They fly 777-300 with fully flat beds, provide fast track immigration for arrival + departure, a Royal Orchid Lounge Pass in BKK, don't care how much luggage you have and check in takes no longer than 2 minutes. On-board service is excellent too. Finally I get a Benz for the BKK hotel transfer for free

If you fly business or first with Etihad they will take you to your hotel in a mercedes limo...

Only if its within a designated distance and unless they have changed then Pattayas not within it although Bangkok obviously is.

Nothing would justify me paying £1k extra to fly in business..........good luck and fair play to you if you can afford but a 1000 sterling buys an awful amount of entertainment, compared to a bigger seat for 12 hours and a ticket for fast track immigration !

Only my opinion obviously.

Edited by Joe_Le_Force

I got upgraded twice with China Airlines on the return leg so I can't comment on access to the lounge / transfers in Merc's/limos but the food and drinks were a lot better in business. I remember ordering a vodka + OJ and my buddy ordered a connoisseur brandy!! Food was like smoked salmon and medallions of beef

The seats had a lot of leg room. I'm 6ft, the buddy 6ft 4, and they were reclinable, plus and I'm sure someone can confirm, I got the impression the choice of movies on the Entertainment were better.

I'm travelling in May with Eithad but the difference in the price economy v business is €638 v €1855 which is too much IMO

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

As they said above the fast track immigration and luggage priority make a difference.

I arrived on the 11th via EVA Biz class. The wheels of the jet hit ground at 11:15 AM by my watch.

I walked thru customs with my luggage to meet my ride at 11:43.

28 minutes to taxi, deplane, walk all the way to immigration, clear immigration, get luggage and walk thru customs is not a bad deal IMO.

As long as I get off the plane first and my lugguage comes off first, I should be able to catch the next Bell Bus (that was the point of my question, actually).

For the story, I paid this flight 1'100 euros from Vienna with Austrian Airlines. It was a Christmas offer (only available from Vienna and on their german website, which I usually never check).

Since it's not very expensive, I jumped at the opportunity. And I heard that since they don't have First Class at all, Austrian Airlines put efforts on their Business Class.

Thanks everyone for you answers !!

I would rather take a boat across than fly economy. Every time I'm forced to fly economy (especially on an American carrier) all I think about is offing myself.