IGNORED

Apex Photographic Studios (Naklua)

Apex Photographic Studios

Update:

We have recently just completed a renovation in the studio.  For those of you looking to hire a studio in Pattaya, the shooting area is now 4 meters wide and 8 meters long.  We are fitted out with 2 x Elinchrom BX500 Ri, a set of Elinchrom Ranger Quadra (A heads), 1 x Photoflex 150 Starflash, 2 x Elinchrom Octoboxes, 2 x Photoflex Softboxes, Stripbox, 27" Elinchrom Beauty Dish, and various umbrellas and Translucents (1 x 7' Parabolic).  We have 4 colored backdrops on electric motors (red, white, Black, Gray) and 2 back drops on manual chains (Chroma Key Green & Light Blue).

Studio hire time is 1500 baht per hour, 4000 baht for 3 hours, and 7000 baht for 6 hours.

:GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

I can say Apex hired me the Quadra Ranger set and soft boxes/stands last year. Great gear and it was a pleasure to do business. I understand the need for it, but the insurance via large refundable cash deposit was bit of a nightmare as it's hard to get such large amounts of cash out via ATM, so do organise yourself as the ATMS around their office suck balls for trying to do this. (Perhaps -pre authorised CC would be easier) The staff were very helpful I would recommend them anytime.

ummm

Archived