IGNORED

Last Minute help for accomodation in Patts!

mayhemonger

Hi Guys,

I've been on here from 2 months and cannot believe how much I have familiarized myself with LOS so to speak :GoldenSmile1:

The thing is - I could not really narrow down to a destination that I would like to stay in.. and now it is 2 days to Pattaya!!!

So here is (was) my list:

April Suites - Rooms Unavailable

August Suites - Rooms Unavailable

hotel Idyll - Looks nice, tad expensive to the others - calling them tomorrow..

Citin Loft - Again, Looks nice, but seems way too off track to 2nd road etc

LK Royal Wing - of the LK Group, new hotel, dont know about the location though.

Bella Express hotel - Seems to be great at the location (close to Soi6 :Help_Wanted: )

At Mind Serviced Apartments/Pasadena Lodge/QD Sweets Hotel/Seri Place - All same price range, but right now I am buggered with the decision.

Anyone in the forum kind enough to give their 2 cents? :wacko:

2 months pratting about yet only now you find yourself in a dilemma??unbelievable.

however , help is at hand, as i spent the past days scouring the hotels and accomodation section just for this sort of contingency.

1 name your budget

2 hotel criteria pool air con breakfast etc etc

3 simply contact daveo board member or check this thread

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/126-hotels-accommodations-in-pattaya/

and

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/96668-canterbury-tales-cafe-review/

if that little lot doesnt sort you out, come back and fire some more criteria at me.

good luck

Hi Guys,

I've been on here from 2 months and cannot believe how much I have familiarized myself with LOS so to speak :GoldenSmile1:

The thing is - I could not really narrow down to a destination that I would like to stay in.. and now it is 2 days to Pattaya!!!

Hotel Idyll - Looks nice, tad expensive to the others - calling them tomorrow..

LK Royal Wing - of the LK Group, new hotel, dont know about the location though.

Bella Express Hotel - Seems to be great at the location (close to soi6 :Help_Wanted: )

At Mind Serviced Apartments/Pasadena Lodge/QD Sweets Hotel/Seri Place - All same price range, but right now I am buggered with the decision.

lk properties highly recommended on here @mind honourably mentioned too

search box upper right probably your 2nd biggest friend on here too.

LEK hotel 850-1600B per night. Buffet breakfast 150 baht. Corner Soi 13 and Second Road. Great location, nice pool, good staff.

Pool building is better 1200-1600 per room.

5 minutes to anywhere, good bars, cheap food stalls everywhere.

Areca Lodge or Diana Inn both in Soi Diana

Drunken Duck, Billabong, Club Blu to mention a few in LK Metro

Opey de Place, China Garden are a few in Soi Lengkee.

All well located and close to the action.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Hi Guys,

Hotel Idyll - Looks nice, tad expensive to the others - calling them tomorrow..

Bella Express Hotel - Seems to be great at the location (close to soi6 :Help_Wanted: )

Pasadena Lodge is a good place. I've checked it out. I'm not familiar with others you have listed.

Diana Inn has recently hiked their prices up quite a lot. They used to cost hmm 800 or 850 baht a night if booked before hand. I could swear that was the price regardless of the time of the year. Now, 20% up, 1050 baht a night in the basic room with badly working air cons and run down decoration. I can imagine their monthly rate gone up too.

No point in reserving now. When you arrive just walk around the Soi Buakhao/LK Metro area and book in for two nights. Stay there if you like it or find your new one the next morning.

soi buakhaow www.bacionebar.tk 600 baht

Edited by francothai

No point in reserving now. When you arrive just walk around the Soi Buakhao/LK Metro area and book in for two nights. Stay there if you like it or find your new one the next morning.

I had a Pal who made a last min trip so had to find him a room as we are full and had a hell of a job finding him a room in this area, was a few small poor Thai style rooms for 500 per night with no fridge, etc, had to take him to Niran condo in the end.

That was Yesterday 18/2/12

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg