IGNORED

What if the Europe and Americas institutes this?

Madcat

I saw this in today's paper. In some parts of Indonesia , civil servants pay are credited into their wife's account and not their own. This is to reduce infidelity amongst the men. Its not a far fetched idea really cos in many Asian cultures we do hand over the whole paycheck to our wives. I really would like to hear from our fellow mongers what would happen if this was done in your country. I think Pattaya may close down or really just become a family destination. Imagine that?

post-64056-0-87317400-1328932188.jpg

Not sure if Pattaya will close down, but i will bet you that there will be a lot less marriages in the future...and a lot of divorces coming up :-)

Not going to happen here (USA) however I could see in happen

in europe, if fact I could see the Nanny States ( GB , france )

etc.

I would also expect divorce rates sky-rocketing

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Won't happen in the USA

you are the kings of polital corectness (PC)

if it happens anywhere it will happen in your country first!

James

etc.

I would also expect divorce rates sky-rocketing

i would never marry a farang woman anyway so i'm cool

Stevie

Won't happen in the USA

James

I thought we were the kings of PC?

In many country around the world it's the wife who runs the family "economy" cause she takes care of the child, house ... So it's more easy for the men to let them handle it.

But to face the true that will never happen in Europe (at least in France) cause they are too conservative even though they play the equality parity card...

gallery_55977_103_84222.gif

etc.

Well you don't know much about the UK and France then! Not a chance. France is one of the more macho Latin states in Europe - and most of the women aren't complaining, feminity still has a role there.

I think this idea is old for US. Half of population is not married and other half sitting on child support from sate.

I saw this in today's paper. In some parts of Indonesia , civil servants pay are credited into their wife's account and not their own. This is to reduce infidelity amongst the men. Its not a far fetched idea really cos in many Asian cultures we do hand over the whole paycheck to our wives. I really would like to hear from our fellow mongers what would happen if this was done in your country. I think Pattaya may close down or really just become a family destination. Imagine that?

hubby.jpg

Think its time to pack up work and send her out to work.

2 words ..... NO WAY .

1 word ...... NEVER

i would never marry a farang woman anyway so i'm cool

Yep, thats the way to go.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

Yep, most my paycheck is confiscated and given to a woman, and I don't even get the benefit of screwing her (anymore). Now it's only me getting screwed.

Edited by Rambone

Won't happen in the USA

James

Hmmm Sorry, but can you explain to me how THAT is being political correctness? How does "hubby works but wife gets paid" minimize social and institutional offense on a gender related contexts?

If anything, that would be politically incorrect as that is surely to inflame NOW (National Organization for Women) and the feminism movement (believe it or not). They will tell you that they do not need government to "protect" them.

http://www.now.org/organization/faq.html

(see item #1, #3, #5)

Seriously, educate me on how you come to that conclusion.

Sounds good for LOS. A farang can have his check paid over to TGF, so she can use it support her Thai BF.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens when women are in power.

They are already in power, they have all of the pussy.

Then i wouldn't work.

I'd just sit on my arse living of unemployment benefits.. like the Immigrant Foreigners and lazy Brits do in my country.

This is what happens when women are in power.

So you can remember Margaret thatcher as well? :GoldenSmile1:

Sounds good for LOS. A farang can have his check paid over to TGF, so she can use it support her Thai BF.

I take it when you mean support you are refering to the purchase of such things as beer, whisky and yaba.

She might even afford a pair of boxing gloves so the punches dont hurt so much when he comes home off his head.

you would be screwed if you were single..... would your parents get your money.... LOL