IGNORED

MotoGP 2012

celticfist

What do you think of 2012?

The royal asshole Stoner and his bitch JLo is showing great results on the new 1000cc bikes.

Personally my heart goes to Gresini Honda Bautista OFC!! And Michele Pirro! Ive always loved Bautista, he did a great job on Rizla Suzuki

Rossi and Hayden seem happy so far with the Ducati bikes.

But why no Marc Marquez? He was very good in Moto2 last year.

Fill in guys...

Casey grew on me, particularly in contrast to the twattish and disrespectful behaviour of Lorenzo during his winning year.

I think Casey is OK.

I wouldn't want to see him and Honda walk away with it and still hope Rossi can come good with Ducati but...........

I haven't tuned in to the 2012 scene yet, mainly because the loss of what I hoped it would be all about, Marco Simoncelli, left such a vacuum.

It was just devasting to so many, but good to see the enormous respect paid to him.

Bautista with Gresini should be interesting.

Back later when I've worked out who's doing what and how all those operations are going.

Casey grew on me, particularly in contrast to the twattish and disrespectful behaviour of Lorenzo during his winning year.

I think Casey is OK.

I wouldn't want to see him and Honda walk away with it and still hope Rossi can come good with Ducati but...........

I haven't tuned in to the 2012 scene yet, mainly because the loss of what I hoped it would be all about, Marco Simoncelli, left such a vacuum.

It was just devasting to so many, but good to see the enormous respect paid to him.

Bautista with Gresini should be interesting.

Back later when I've worked out who's doing what and how all those operations are going.

To me, Casey will always be an asshole after he mocked Rossi on Jerez. I will never forget that.. Rossi was really trying to apoligize, and that fucker laughed in his face. FUCK HIM. Im no Rossi follower, but that was probably Caseys worst PR moment EVER. Fucking asshole.

And what you say, SIC will always be missed.. I have been a long Gresini fan even before SICs death.. left such a void.. what a character :(((

And I feel that most certainly Bautista will fill that empty hole! GO Nr 19!!!

• 3 months later...

Casey a quitter oh la la!!

He will not be missed.

I will miss him, he is a great rider who got more out of the Ducati than anyone else has been able to. Good to see such a close contest this year, promises some good racing.