IGNORED

Best massage

kikielee

pattaya is full of the same seemingly many controlled by one individual types of shops, goods for sale, etc. most of the massage shops r staffed by retards and foul mouthed genetically inferior vermin. i personally would also like to know the answer to your question as i am also in need of a good masseuse since my regular therapists stopped working. she used to come to my place for out call service and it was great and convenient too. maybe you should try a massage shop that is located/connected within a good hotel. the service in the hotels massage shop may be of a better standard than the dime a dozen organized criminal trash of thailand type of foul mouthed and bad mannered vermin that make up 95% of the massage shops in this wonderful hamlet. like everything else in this quaint town choose the establishments that you seek services from wisely as most of the businesses here are run by jokers parading around as refined thai's but instead speak a ruff uncultured sounding desecration of the lovely thai language. if you find a place or if i find one please let me know and i will do likewise. a real thai massage should involve stretching which alot of the vermin scam artists do not. seek and you will find ???

I used to go to Zen- beach rd near soi 4. Had a cracking girl there- best massage ever, and only a massage. But I messed up, I took her out and ended up screwing her. Bit of fun for me, but to her-she thought we were going to get married. When she realised my intentions she refused to massage me !! Hence Im looking for a new massage place...been here a week now had a few, but nowhere near as good.

edam massage.....near L K metro....next door to robin's nest....proper sport's massage....2 hour's...200 baht or 300 baht??...it's not a place for a happy ending.......but if your after a good massage ,it's the place......i used it every day in jan....2 hour oil massage 200 baht.....bargin aswell

Place on Soi Xzyte located on ground floor of apartment complex. Foot and oil massage in one area and Thai massage across courtyard. Only legit massage and ladies do a great job. I tried the strong foot massage one time for about 1 minute and then pleaded for soft as the girl had hands of steel. The prices are very low on this soi.

edam massage.....near L K metro....next door to robin's nest....proper sport's massage....2 hour's...200 baht or 300 baht??...it's not a place for a happy ending.......but if your after a good massage ,it's the place......i used it every day in jan....2 hour oil massage 200 baht.....bargin aswell

Yes Eden massage on Soi Diana is purely therapeutic.. They do a really strong sports massage there, so strong you may consider something a little gentler on the muscles..

If you can handle that pain, you are a true hero

I will go every day for a 2 hour Thai oil massage.. before I head off to Soi 6 for fun & frolic

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !