Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boxers detox Tiger Muay Thai

perth

Guys,

i'm heading to Tiger Muay Thai in a couple of weeks and i'm thinking about doing a 4 day boxers detox course. It involves that colonic irrigation treatment where they shove a hose up yer ass and clean it out.

just wondering if anyone has had it doen and if it's sore. my ass in exit only !!!!!

a know a few of you might be into being baged by ladyboys so it might be the same sort of feeling , haha

cheers

http://www.tigermuaythai.com/training/boxers-detox.html

• 2 months later...

It doesn't hurt and is a very good thing to accelerate detox. I'm 60 and used to do cleanses when I was younger and always do colonics. It's not gay...

• Fucking Hell....For a ten day program, you could get the LT for a month...

• Available length of stay:
  • 4 day program 13,000 thai baht (normal retail value: 19,500 thai baht)
  • 7 day program 21,000 thai baht (normal retail value: 29,500 thai baht)
  • 10 day program 27,000 thai baht (normal retail value: 36,500 thai baht)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting might be worth a detox after 2 weeks partying in Pattaya. Feel fresh for returning home, might save me going cold turkey on the plane 55555

• 1 month later...

The whole concept of 'detox' is ridiculous.

Your liver and kidneys are the detoxification organs of the body.

Hosing your arsepipe with soapy water is a waste of time.

• 7 months later...

Guys,

i'm heading to Tiger Muay Thai in a couple of weeks and i'm thinking about doing a 4 day boxers detox course. It involves that colonic irrigation treatment where they shove a hose up yer ass and clean it out.

just wondering if anyone has had it doen and if it's sore. my ass in exit only !!!!!

a know a few of you might be into being baged by ladyboys so it might be the same sort of feeling , haha

cheers

http://www.tigermuaythai.com/training/boxers-detox.html

Detox? Really? I could not help but respond. This topic area is mauy thai adn some nitwit asked about detox?

Archived