IGNORED

Walk-in or book in advance in December

Crocket

Hi all

This wil be our 5th trip to Pattaya in as many years, always stayed at Bella Villa Prima, Soi 4.

Never any problems, clean, good breakfast, girl friendly with no charges, always booked well in advance, but now wanting a change nearer the nightlife we do not mind latenight music etc. ( arriving December 1st for 8nights. )

So here I go with my questions

• Can you recommend a hotel of similar qualtiy and price ( 1400/1600bht) to B.V.Prima, must be GF
  • Would you recommend booking in advance online, direct with hotel or arriving and looking at the room before commiting bearing in mind the time of year.

Looking forward to some interesting replys.

All the best

Crocket

Early Dec should be OK to walk in. But for me I always book.

I really really liked LEK hotel on this last trip over Xmas-NY. Great central location, rooms older style but OK, great buffet, nice pool and very friendly staff.

1200-1600 per night.

Note that they do not have non-smoking rooms so you can get a bit of odour. Rooms have carpets which is a nice change. The beds were very fuckworthy, the side springs performed superbly...

HI,

Well seeing that December is mid high season I would think that booking in advance would be a good idea, especially if quality of hotel is important to you.

I cant really comment on the hotel as I'm not sure what features are important to you?? but here's a link for you.....

agonda dec 12

If you are going to book through this company? please use the link to them off of this site as I think the site will get a little money for it?

Bill

Edited by bigbill340

Hi all

This wil be our 5th trip to Pattaya in as many years, always stayed at Bella Villa Prima, Soi 4.

Never any problems, clean, good breakfast, girl friendly with no charges, always booked well in advance, but now wanting a change nearer the nightlife we do not mind latenight music etc. ( arriving December 1st for 8nights. )

So here I go with my questions

• Can you recommend a hotel of similar qualtiy and price ( 1400/1600bht) to B.V.Prima, must be GF
  • Would you recommend booking in advance online, direct with hotel or arriving and looking at the room before commiting bearing in mind the time of year.

Looking forward to some interesting replys.

All the best

Crocket

Areca Lodge hotel, Soi Diana 1st week in Dec 1570baht a night with Directrooms.com

But if you email the hotel maybe they will do a deal for you

high season 2012 definately heating up for bookings already.

just got part confirmation of 20th-29th dec today, but no room at my 1st choice for new years already.

if you want it , book it now.