IGNORED

Girl friendly? would you suggest a NEWBIE

newestnewbie

Planning on a visit early march and have shortlisted following hotels, wanted to know if they are girl friendly. If you have stayed there please share reviews

Southern Star Resorts

Sugar Home Serviced Apartment

Lee Garden Resort Pattaya

Palm Garden

Riviera Resort Pattaya

Green hotel Pattaya

I've never stayed at any of those hotels, but I also arrive early March and am Staying at Jasmine hotel for 950 baht a day. It's located close to Walking Street which I think is pretty good. I recommend staying somewhere close to the action as walking around Patts does get frustrating after a while, especially if you have to cross the street without crosswalks. Check out tripadvisor and I'm sure there are a lot of reviews for those hotels.

I've never stayed at any of those hotels, but I also arrive early March and am Staying at Jasmine hotel for 950 baht a day. It's located close to walking street which I think is pretty good. I recommend staying somewhere close to the action as walking around Patts does get frustrating after a while, especially if you have to cross the street without crosswalks. Check out tripadvisor and I'm sure there are a lot of reviews for those hotels.

I'm there March 12th and also staying at Jamine,maybe we could have a drink or three.

Robw

map pinned at top of this board

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/70430-new-2011-update-hotel-hopping-guide/

any serviced apartment/condo is obviously girl friendly, but may not have security to check take id<s or phone you when they leave to make sure all is ok.

a good few on this link will on request tho;

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/96089-hotel-vs-condostudioappartment-pros-and-cons/

I've never heard of any of these places either on this forum or when I have been in Pattaya.

Riviera resort is a long way from anything. Good 10 minutes walk to baht bus route. And nothing around it .

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

map pinned at top of this board

http://www.pattaya-a...-hopping-guide/

any serviced apartment/condo is obviously girl friendly, but may not have security to check take id<s or phone you when they leave to make sure all is ok.

a good few on this link will on request tho;

http://www.pattaya-a...-pros-and-cons/

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Just google girl friendly hotels pattaya and you will get loads of choice all price ranges. Personally I always go for hotel with a pool. Bit more per night but well worth it for a daily cool off. Sabai resort is great if you wann spend a bit more. Girl friendly, no joiner fee, nice rooms, easy walk to all the nightlife without living in it. I stayed at Secrets righ on Walking St my first time in Pattaya. Was OK but prefer to be away from walking St during the day and venture up each evening. Loads of great places to pop into along the way.

Not sure where you got this list from matey....perhaps you may want to continue your investigations, because I have never heard of any of these either!

And I have stayed in plenty of hotels/guesthouses etc in Pattaya - probably in excess of 25 plus different ones.....and done plenty of research.......and none of these are even on my radar....so I suspect they can't be that attractive....in terms of location, or reputation.....?

• 11 years later...

Thank you to the master mind that created that map.  The place feels like a labyrinth while on the ground.