Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Porcelain Veneers - Cosmetic Dentistry?

So, I was looking at getting veneers done whenever I decide to make way way to Thailand. From what I've heard, you can get quality work done for a fraction of the price as in the West.

Except, I'm not entirely sure just what that price is. Any of you out there had / looking to have it done?

Looking for:

• Price per tooth / set ?
  • Reputable dentists ?

I suppose that it really doesn't matter whether it's done in Pattaya or BKK or CM, as I will ideally be in all of these places at one point or another.

Other than wanting veneers, I have perfect teeth, in regards to shape / allignment / no cavities, etc. so I wouldn't have to worry about any other additional expenses.

Any help to get me pointed in the right direction would be great, thanks.

I wish i had thought of that before i went to Thailand the Veneers were half price in Thailand and that was at the expensive places around 13000 (£250) baht, in uk they were £600, like OP says use google

Will do. My biggest problem I've found with searching for them is that the sites all look very... sketchy. Something about the design looking like it was created in the early 2000s.

This usually makes me very hesitant of the company that I'm looking at. So when it comes to dentistry on my precious teeth, it just gives me the wrong vibe. Maybe this is different when it comes to things in Thailand though.

And just so I have a general reference, how many teeth was the 13000 baht for?

that was one tooth, the same material in the uk was £600, have a look at this

http://www.cosmeticd...y-thailand.html

if unsure use the top dental places in bkk, even the top places will be half the price in UK.http://www.thailandd...al_thailand.htm, not used this place but next time i am in bkk, will look it over, i still need 3 more veneers but not paying £1800 in uk

Edited by blueelf

Thanks for the links, and I feel you on the price. This is purely cosmetic for me too, so the cost is going to determine how bad I want my teeth a few shades lighter.