IGNORED

LPGA Event at Siam Country Club

TopDog

Saw the sign on beach road that the ladies (LPGA Tour) will be in town next week, playing at Siam Country Club. Will probably try and make it out for one of the days. Not sure where Siam County Club is and what's the best way to get back and forth. Is it close enough to take a motor bike taxi? What would you expect to pay for a taxi?

You're better off checking in with one of the local golf societies like "The Golf Club and Traveler's Rest" to see if any there is planning on attending, if so you may be able to catch a ride with them. I wouldn't recommend taking a motor taxi to Siam as it's about a 20 min ride out in a car. I've played out there on numerous occasions and always enjoyed myself, plan on looking into a membership sometime next year once I take care of a few things.

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

I go regularly to Siam Country Club sauna and i pay 100 baht for motorbike taxi each way from central Pattaya so its not too expensive.