Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Yawn! Capello Resigns as England Manager

The Dirty Sanchez

This is going to dominate the TV channels now.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

Now his successor has no impediment to taking the job as he won't be going to prison - bring on Harry Redknapp (the country needs you and your dog).

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

Harry is The man.... He will get England to the great like Alf Ramsey did.... Spurs fans will have few sleepless night... He done so ever so well for Spurs in the last few years plus he done a great job at Portmouth and Wet Ham... 95% of English Fans want him to be the boss.. 5% ( including spurs fans) dont....

Why did he resign? He was leaving In the summer anyway, I don't think Harry will leave Spurs right at the moment.

Money open all doors....

Yawn not more Football Talk has to be one of the most boring Games known to Man with Yank Footy piping it to First place

Sorry chaps

Why did he resign? He was leaving In the summer anyway, I don't think Harry will leave Spurs right at the moment.

Think he was unhappy about the FA telling him he could'nt have a Racist ! (Allegedly), as his Captain.

He resigned because the FA stripped John Terry of the captaincy without his say so, i believe

Stevie

Think he was unhappy about the FA telling him he could'nt have a Racist ! (Allegedly), as his Captain.

He resigned because the FA stripped John Terry of the captaincy without his say so, i believe

SEM SEM

Thank Fuck! Now can we PLEASE have an English Manager

I MISS INCUBUS

all the harry talk is :Finger5: a bit premature i feel, no time to sweep the old bung envelopes under the carpet yet !!!!!!!!!!

let pyscho pearce have a go 1st

all the harry talk is :Finger5: a bit premature i feel, no time to sweep the old bung envelopes under the carpet yet !!!!!!!!!!

Not a hope in the World... FA will need a massive Experience....Harry Rednapp.

Harry get's off his Tax case and Fabio is gone all within hours.

I think the bookies stopped taking bets on Harry for England as soon as he left the courthouse.

Yep pearce with becks in a coaching role, its what the footy fans would love to see.

An italian jumping ship, what ever next?

Apparently He still wanted to do the job............but wanted to do it from the Lifeboat!

They wont win Fcuk All anyway. He knew it, and this was his opportunity to get out before reality hit home. IMO.

Edited by Stupid

And the reason we have not won the euro 2012.

Is because the new manager did not have time to gell with the team.

At least this year we will have an exuse.

Rednap could finsh the season. with spurs Then take the england job.

Now that Capello has gone I'm just wondering who Spurs new manager is going to be.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Now that Capello has gone I'm just wondering who Spurs new manager is going to be.

The Special One ????

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

The Special One ????

The Special One is too big for Spurs.... But Maybe England !!!!!

Stuart Physo Pearce is taking the reins to Holland Match in two weeks time, FA is deciding the new Boss in the coming weeks.. Fair play to FA for not trying to disturb Harry focus on Spurs to try to win the Premiership... Harry is red hot favourite, I would be surprised if he didn,t get that job.. Harry is 65 yrs old, his time is nearly up for football management, I,m sure he will relish that chance to become England Manager... I have a feeling FA wil lwait til the Premiership season is over or could move in earlier if Spurs have no chance to either Trophies (FA Cup and Premiership) in March or April...

After helping man utd to so many trophies, so many wins against hope the only man for the England job, is howard webb, Man u,s greatest asset

Not the first Italian to leave a sinking ship

After helping man utd to so many trophies, so many wins against hope the only man for the England job, is howard webb, Man u,s greatest asset

Afetr seeing that photo below... You are right... :GoldenSmile1:

post-2-0-85964200-1328656753.jpg

Stuart Physo Pearce is taking the reins to Holland Match in two weeks time,

I think Pearce could be exactly what england need...

at least he might play some players with guts and determanation :Think1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...