Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Martinell Bar under new management.

Martinell Bar

Hello,

The Martinell sports bar new management in place. The bar has a european owner but has always been under thai managment but now Mr Martinell thinks it time for change :) He has given me the opportunity to run the bar and start to give the customers what they except from a bar in pattaya. After the following weeks and months, new ideas and changes will fall into place all the pleasure of the costumer.

We already offer so much more then most bars in Pattaya, but things will only get better. Right now, we provide pool table, air hockey, electric darts, Live sports on 2 big 42" Lcds, Projection screens for the nintendo Wii and PS3. We also have a small room with 2 small notebooks for customers and free Wifi. And of course, most importantly, we have the ladys :)

A few new ideas that me and Mr Martinell have thought about:

: Holding the Friday Addicts meeting at the bar (As they are no more)

: Holding a weekly Bbq night for when the sports are on during the weekend.

: Having a laptop loaded with 1000's of songs connected to the huge speakers we have so the costumer can pick there own music

: Offering food deliverly service from a local resturant to the bar offering all our favourite flang foods

: Hosting weekly lady nights to bring in lots of sexy Freelancers

This is just a few ideas that come to my head when writing this. If any of you guys have anything you would like to see, please throw in your 2 cents, all suggestions are welcome :)

To finish off a little about me. My name is Jonny, i am 27 and from the UK. Most importantly, i like to have a good time and run a smooth operation. Im in the bar everynight from 8pm and anyone comming into the bar can ask for me :)

Capture - Copy - Copy.PNG

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Thank you for your kind introduction Jerry. I love air hockey and playing PS3 with my mates. Where is the bar located? You might put up a link so we can all find it. UFC fights you will be showing also I hope?

Good luck mate.

It is a good idea to host the Friday meeting. I'm sure BM's will show up, I know I will come and give my support when I'm there.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Hmm is the small PC room used much currently?

Perhaps it could be turned into a BJ room. :)

I always mean to check out this bar every trip but never seem to do it.

Think that needs to change this up and coming trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Maybe passed by the bar but never checked it out, sounds a nice place to watch sports, I will come next time I'm in pattaya

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

Sounds good, have visited martinell a few times but admittedly only in low season. Never more than 1 or 2 customers when i visited and girls were all plus 30.. saying that they were all friendly and not pushy at all. so made for a pleasant couple of hours with a few drinks playing games.

but being an ageist git i would have preferred a few young cuties around.

will be back in May to have a few cold ones.

good luck with new plans

babydollsaddict.gif

good luck Jonny with the bar, will call in next time for a few beers and see how your doing . :Chokdee3:

I'm a regular in The Smile Bar complex, Chick N Coop is my home bar when I'm in town. The big thing I didn't like about Martinelli was the ear splitting music, especially when you start competing with your neighbors for the loudest music.

I'd wander over there more if you kept the music down. when you're watching sports or playing games or talking with your girls you like to be able to hear yourself think.

Good Luck; Next time I'm in Pattaya I'll stop by and see how you're doing.

Not seen the bar before but will probably give it a whirl in April. I like the free wi-fi in any bar it is a great draw for me, also like the idea of some food in the bar. There is a bar in Soi Cowboy that does this, they take the order from the customer, tell the restuarant who delier the food to the customer and take the money directly. Works very well and is inexpensive to all parties.

An idea on beer and drink prices would be good. Several bars I frequent charge silly money for shots (e.g. 180thb tequila) so please keep those prices down.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

I came to your bar complex earlier, but stopped at chicken and coops after looking at the quietness and uninteresting girl at your bar. I hope this time girls will be a bit more exciting and inviting rather than just sitting in the corner.

Some great ideas there - the FL one may take some work to get the word out to them to get them in - but it could be good if it gets going.

The songs on the laptop idea is just about compulsory IMHO..

Thank you for the replys and warm welcomes guys, yes sometimes the music be abit loud but we can always turn down on request :) I will be hosting the first weekly freiday night pattaya addicts evening on the 17th of this month, i will arrange some promtion and will post up at the closer time :) I am working on getting some new ladys.

We have our first party for the 24th of this month for an enagement party, we will have pig spit, karaoke, and lots of salads and fresh fruit to keep your power up :) All are welcome.

banner.gif

A few of regulars from fews nights ago :) Always having a good time.

banner.gif

Good luck Jonny and will certainly pay a visit in June. The key to success is good looking girls with a good attitude SIMPLE. Too many bars forget this important ethos IMHO.

Good luck Jonny and will certainly pay a visit in June. The key to success is good looking girls with a good attitude SIMPLE. Too many bars forget this important ethos IMHO.

Thanks buddy :) The problem is keeping hold of them, lol. The girls we have are great fun and we have a few really good looking freelanceers that come into the bar everynight. I guess this is something will take time, i need customers to get the best girls and i need the best looking girls to get the customers. I go into alot bars that have stunners, 11/10 and they would not take the time to even look at the customers because they no it. Make sure the add us on facebook and you check always be up to date as i post daily pictures so you can check them out for yourself before comming to the bar :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/MartinellBar

Edited by Martinell Bar

banner.gif

yes sometimes the music be abit loud but we can always turn down on request :)

I know I could always ask for it to be turned down but music too loud would prevent me even going to the bar.

I used to frequent a bar in Second road near soi Diana until they started playing the music too loud, I just changed bar.

I know I could always ask for it to be turned down but music too loud would prevent me even going to the bar.

I used to frequent a bar in Second road near soi Diana until they started playing the music too loud, I just changed bar.

Fair point and thanks for your reply, We are at the bottom of the bar complex and do not need to turn the music up to loud for it to be heard. The closest bar playing music is 5 bars up from us. Personally, i dont like it up to much as i like to beable to talk and be heard. It may have been a case in the past but from i've arrived, ive beable to use my mobile with no problem without having to leave the bar :)

banner.gif

Fair point and thanks for your reply, We are at the bottom of the bar complex and do not need to turn the music up to loud for it to be heard. The closest bar playing music is 5 bars up from us. Personally, i dont like it up to much as i like to beable to talk and be heard. It may have been a case in the past but from i've arrived, ive beable to use my mobile with no problem without having to leave the bar :)

Thanks for that, I will definitely pop in in April for a few beers :)