Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Watch

JROCSTAR

100% Authentic with all papers, box and original purchase receipt from Jared's (huge jeweler in the states) with transferable lifetime warranty (also purchased through Jared's) Retails for $4,500 and paid $3,400 as per receipt. Will sell for 60,000 Baht. Watch is 100% Mint.

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

• 8 months later...

I'll give you 2 Baht!

3 :GoldenSmile1:

nice watch, like Omega better and I am sure you will get a buyer but in Thailand people dont appreciate them the same as a copy that looks the same can be yours for a few hundred baht...

Strange to sell an expensive Genuine watch in fake capitol of the world

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Strange to sell an expensive Genuine watch in fake capitol of the world

Strange yes, but if you need the money or don't care for the watch anymore for what ever reason, fair enough, go ahead and sell it.

Regarding price, something is only

finally worth the sum that can be agreed between the seller and buyer. This being said only a few (a select set) watches, specific models of specific brands, hold or increase in value over time, this naturally tends to dependon supply and demand.

Nevertheless few pictures of the watch in question, the certificate and the receipt would be cool and could maybe help to sell it more effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, but I have my Seiko Velatura Kinetic and I am very happy and I would not change.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Have you thought of selling it on eBay? Then shipping it fedex insured? I am sure you'd get more via eBay in a 7 day reserve than here assuming market price (there are many seemingly on eBay for less than you are asking as Tag doesn't seem to hold value like a Rolex). Those in the know can get fakes that are so accurate they fool jewlers. They have to take the backs off and validate it against a known good version. Having said that, most people just buy the cheap (oh it's swiss I swear) chinese copies here. I personally don't usually wear a watch because I can't seem to find one that shows "thai time"

Good luck on the sale. If you are going to advertise it here in Pattaya, this site is a good place as there are lots of expats here.

wow...this is old. sold to sully for the 2 baht offer, he also included a bbbj but no cim :/ what can i do?

no...thought i would save some of my own $ and blow the b60,000 there but...did that and much more without selling my tag :P

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

wow...this is old. sold to sully for the 2 baht offer, he also included a bbbj but no cim :/ what can i do?

no...thought i would save some of my own $ and blow the b60,000 there but...did that and much more without selling my tag :P

So hey, how was Sully? Trip report? :GoldenSmile1: