IGNORED

Penis enlargement pills

pattayaoct

Hi,

I have a good 7" length and 2" girth penis, but I feel that I would like more. Has anyone tried penis enlargement pills and do they work?

Cheers

:07:

read some basic anatomy...... your dick is a muscle, like every other one in your body pills cant make it grow on its own... NO THEY WILL NOT WORK

yes you can make them bigger but you need to work out that muscel to do so plus as a blood flow muscel you need to think about your hart to muscel ratio

in other words look for some dick training moves or do loads of fucking and cardio to work it and get your hart at a nice stedy hard pump

f**k it...lets do it!!

A friend off mine bought some pills from a pharmacy just off soi Arunothai back in November 2011 cant remember the cost but id say they worked...........

imagesCAVN6BX7.jpg

read some basic anatomy...... your dick is a muscle, like every other one in your body pills cant make it grow on its own... NO THEY WILL NOT WORK

yes you can make them bigger but you need to work out that muscel to do so plus as a blood flow muscel you need to think about your hart to muscel ratio

in other words look for some dick training moves or do loads of fucking and cardio to work it and get your hart at a nice stedy hard pump

mmm, just for clarification, the penis is not a muscle. but that doesn't mean you can't have fun trying to make it bigger...555

Edited by Wolf Cat

very funny post......no wonder i get those male enchancement adverts in the post...

J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

i will sell you some pills guaranteed to make your dick grow 50%. send me the money i will post off the pills ASAP

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

i will sell you some pills guaranteed to make your dick grow 50%. send me the money i will post off the pills ASAP

Have you any magic beans as well lol

Have you any magic beans as well lol

yeah they are on special offer right now how many u want..... i dont recommend them if your afraid of giants

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

A friend off mine bought some pills from a pharmacy just off soi Arunothai back in November 2011 cant remember the cost but id say they worked...........

imagesCAVN6BX7.jpg

:Hello: you had no right to show my photo , only down side is i have to pay for 2 seats on the plane now, back in adult disneyland tomorrow :Party3::Drunk1::03::Clap8::001_Thank_You5:

Hi,

I have a good 7" length and 2" girth penis, but I feel that I would like more. Has anyone tried penis enlargement pills and do they work?

Cheers

You want it bigger!!!!

I would kill to have a 7inch dick,

Edited by pimpgreen

I would kill to have a 7inch dick,

Me too, how would I go about cutting off an inch?

my junk mail is full of this advertising everyday.

IMO it is junk mail

Nooooooo. I was saving up to buy some pills as I thought they really did work.

A bloke told me down the pub :GoldenSmile1:

Can't believe people fall for this shit.

I seriously think the Op is on a windup but the adds do make me laugh. Having a smaller pecker is a good thing though. I ask for discount from BGs and when they ask why I tell them small cock.......because if i go to restaurant and want a big burger is espensive but if want a small one i get discount. So i should get discount for small cock. Always gets a laugh and back in the room the call of "you lie" is always fun.

mmm, just for clarification, the penis is not a muscle. but that doesn't mean you can't have fun trying to make it bigger...555

lolol agreed!!

The penis is NOT all muscle, it is simply organ tissue, like the tissue of your stomach or liver. The penis will not grow or shrink for excessive use or lack of use because it is not all muscle, the only growth that occurs is from the blood filling the spongy tissue and small muscles upon erection.

the point i was making is there are muscles within the penis, they are TINY smooth muscles and they control blood flow around the penis this can make a small diffence to size with "working out" lol

f**k it...lets do it!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I seriously think the Op is on a windup but the adds do make me laugh. Having a smaller pecker is a good thing though. I ask for discount from BGs and when they ask why I tell them small cock.......because if i go to restaurant and want a big burger is espensive but if want a small one i get discount. So i should get discount for small cock. Always gets a laugh and back in the room the call of "you lie" is always fun.

the best tip ive read this year :GoldenSmile1: next time i will try this too :FunnyPost1:

I believe in unicorn's

consider that one stolen mate

Wont work. You can make a cut at the upper part of the root to make it hang more, so it seems its bigger when not erect, or get more girth by injections.

Me too, how would I go about cutting off an inch?

Just piss off a Bar Girl enough, she'll do it for you!

You can always pay a masseuse to pull it to see if that works...

Or if you want a really big dick, go to Boyztown, i am sure you will find one in a size you like :SoWhat1:

Of course they work!

...I read it on the internet

...200 emails a day can't be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Surgery the only way. It's a fact you have around 50% more on the inside than the outside . They cut he ties pull it out then stitch it up fucking painful . Seen it on embarrassing bodies love the opening post saying its 7 inches long now but he wants it bigger. I have 12 inches but I don't use it as a rule lol.

Marit