Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Three Russians accused of smoking Marijuana in front of South Pattaya restaurant

benny31

Seriously what's up with these Russian people that visit Pattaya? No offense to them personally but they look soooooo miserable! It's like they have no soul, just a bunch of robots.

This reminds me of wat happened to my friend, who called for help back home for help. he was held in the cell for 8 days.

it seems someone sold him some weed and ketamine over at Phuket. next minute he was grab by uniform cops demanding for a body search.

me and 2 other friends flew down to save his ass. paid thru my nose to get him out.

there is alot scams goin on here. just becarefull.

Seriously what's up with these Russian people that visit Pattaya? No offense to them personally but they look soooooo miserable! It's like they have no soul, just a bunch of robots.

In russia you are apparently considered to be an idiot if you walk around grinning(like an idiot) all day long. In america you are considered rude if you don't ;) just a cultural difference i guess. Only know one russian guy and he's never miserable looking so its not all of them , but have noticed myself that russians inn pattaya dont look to happy no. Maybe they just drink to much... Another cultural trait. Last time i was there i sat next to two girls and two boys in their early 20's on the baht bus. Suddenly one of the girls vomited on herself. She went from hottie to nottie in a second 555

Ever one knows that Drugs in Thailand are forbidden and they have high...very high sentences for that....

It's stupid mak mak smoke some weed in public...this ain't the Netherlands !!!

But the lucky thing is that almost everything has a price.....

So afterall it ain't to bad....unless you don't have the money......but for some weed 3,4 gram will not give you a life sentence and yes a few weeks.

I recommed a ticket to the Netherlands, there you can smoke weed every day without doing something against the law.

No law for smoking!!!

I you do, do it alone...and try not to talk about it then you should be fine...

If you do it with some friends....the chance you get in trouble is way higher!!

http://www.edreams.com/flights/bangkok-amsterdam/

• 5 months later...

I have also experienced the grumpy Russians in Pattaya, even when staying at the same hotel and saying "Good Morning" with a big smile, they just look at you with no emotion.

Many bar owners say that they buy there beer in 7 Eleven and sit along beach road, not in bars.

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

Drugs, well I live in Sydney Australia. What more can I say.

Thailand is a whole different. Even before I went to the LOS, I knew one thing.

Dont do it

Dont think about it.

Dont talk about it.

Dont be with someone that does it.

Dont assume

Do it and you will be in a whole world of pain.

Some people are so niave or arrogant.

wounder how much time for a class 5 drug?

Hunting for that one that makes me go WOOOOOWEEEEE!

Hard to believe the level of stupid in this.

I've seen it before though. One time I was sitting in a open air bar/hotel on Pattayaland (forget which one - next door to Lewinskis Hotel). And a guy staying there who spent every waking hour sitting in front drinking lit up a cigarette. I immediately smelled it. I asked him what he was doing he laughed and said everyone does it. I said not me and left. I didn't even want to be NEAR him the stupid fuck.

But then, he was so stupid he drank so heavily they had to take him to the clinic and put fluids into him intravenously. His eyes turned yellow as his liver shut down. Once they cleaned him up he was right back to it. And he was in his 20s I think. I doubt he reached or will reach his 40s.

The Den Bar.Wasnt fucked up Dave or his Brother Jamie was it?