IGNORED

pain meds?

JROCSTAR

sometimes...normally once every 3-4 weeks i get a crucial pain in my upper back. have been to the doc several times back home and scans show nothing. have been told it is various things from nerves to muscles. is there any place that sells vicodin, loretab or percoset? i am usually written up for these and they work (a little too well with a drink) but have never seen any overseas...any info is appreciated!

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

I take Diclofenac when I sometimes get sore shoulder. It is available in Pattaya in various dosages.

Yeah Voltaren (Diclofenac) can work.

In Oz you can get 25mg otc or 50mg from a doctors script, however I've bought 100mg in Thai pharmacies.

Be careful with this stuff though because it can cause stomach ulcers.

To the OP; havent seen the meds you've mentioned. The only thing that may compare is Tramadol but I didn't like it.

Its a synthetic opioid and while it relieved pain, it made me feel sick...like I had a constant hangover/headache.

I bought 100 tabs and ended up throwing 90 away.

hydrocodone (vicadent and all of that class) "no Hab in Thailand" and with the

crack down lately, you almost have to go to hospital, see doc get script, script

filled at hospital pharmicy.

Takes about 10-15 minutes all in and 1100B for 40 T-2 / codine 15 mg.

You really don't want to get caught without a script for pain meds, same

penalty as having Yaba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

You are better off bringing them in a drugstore pharmacy bottle and a written signed copy of the prescription from the doctor. And do not connect in the UAE ever with narcotics even legally prescribed and with the prescription as they are illegal period there.

And marko is right, without a proper prescription from a Thai doctor licenced to prescribe narcotics they are going to treat them no differently than heroin.

If they are normally written up then bring legal narcotics and don't hunt for them in a country like Thailand.

Look up "Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug" or "NSAID" on wikipedia, there are a number of drugs listed, and every one of them is available in the pharmacies here. Vicodin you mentioned yourself is a mix of of Paracetamol (you call it Acetaminophen and Tylenol in the states) with an opioid. Paracetamol sells here for 40 Baht for 50 500mg pills in the pharmacies. Don't overdose this one, 4gr per day will kill your liver, if you booze, as little as 1gr. Don't know what's good for you, but if you buy and try Paracetamol, and Naproxen, and Diclofenac, and Ibuprofen, and one or two opioids, you spend no more than 250 Baht for all of them combined, and one will certainly help.

thanks all for the info! squared, seems opioids are not available in thailand, correct? anti-inflamation drugs do not really do much and it is not anything like athuritis...im 28. anyways, i will look into all this and appreciate everyones input!

But they are, and over the counter. Tried Codeine and Tramadol myself, don't do me much good however. Didn't ask for other variants, but am sure they are available.

tried tramadol before as well...one little known fact about the drug is it makes u take FOREVER to cum, good and bad at times :) also mainly used with animals at vet clinics.

• 2 weeks later...

tried tramadol before as well...one little known fact about the drug is it makes u take FOREVER to cum, good and bad at times :) also mainly used with animals at vet clinics.

Yeah I was prescribed Tramolol for pain and experienced not being able to cum several times. I metioned to my Dr...and he said "oh I forgot to tell you about the not cumming issue with Tramolol.

Yeah I was prescribed Tramolol for pain and experienced not being able to cum several times. I metioned to my Dr...and he said "oh I forgot to tell you about the not cumming issue with Tramolol.

Best stay well away from Tramadol, you get addicted fast and stopping without doing detox/rehab is virtually impossible. I was given them by a Thai dentist following an extraction about 6 years ago and I've just done my second detox, been off the fuckers for over 2 months now so I think I've finally beaten them, but it was a 6 year battle with opiate addiction. Never noticed any problems with cumming but did have fewer erections when on them. Found they clashed with alcohol too, the nights I drank I would wake at 2 or 3 am having spasms. Bad stuff Tram.

Best stay well away from Tramadol, you get addicted fast and stopping without doing detox/rehab is virtually impossible. I was given them by a Thai dentist following an extraction about 6 years ago and I've just done my second detox, been off the fuckers for over 2 months now so I think I've finally beaten them, but it was a 6 year battle with opiate addiction. Never noticed any problems with cumming but did have fewer erections when on them. Found they clashed with alcohol too, the nights I drank I would wake at 2 or 3 am having spasms. Bad stuff Tram.

I think tramadol works different on people. I been on it for a week, and it worked well for the first day, but hardly anything for the rest of the week

The first day i felt like i was on cloud 9 and did think it was addictive, however by the end of the week, felt nothing and now off it with no problems(though pain has not gone)

No problems cumming, but no sex drive at all

There is also panadine forte(not bad or addictive) though does make you little dopey at times. This can only get from the doctors i think, but should not be a problem to get it from any thai doctor(also not cheap, from memory around 400 -600 baht for 10 pills)

Voltaren gel, is good for relieving pain temporarily.

I think tramadol works different on people. I been on it for a week, and it worked well for the first day, but hardly anything for the rest of the week

The first day i felt like i was on cloud 9 and did think it was addictive, however by the end of the week, felt nothing and now off it with no problems(though pain has not gone)

No problems cumming, but no sex drive at all

There is also panadine forte(not bad or addictive) though does make you little dopey at times. This can only get from the doctors i think, but should not be a problem to get it from any thai doctor(also not cheap, from memory around 400 -600 baht for 10 pills)

Voltaren gel, is good for relieving pain temporarily.

Correct Tramadol does work differently on different folks. Guys I know who have taken it found it terrible stuff, made them feel crazy and have nightmares. Others, like me, found it delightful and kept on taking it until they became addicts. The internet has many sites on Tramadol addiction with tales from people of all ages and from all walks of life giving accounts of their battles to get off Tramadol. Even some herion addicts have said coming off Tram is harder than herion as Tram makes more changes to the body/brain, so there's more things to be reset.

Sorry but "panadine forte(not bad or addictive)" is both bad and very addictive when taken over long periods of time. Codeine, also a derivative of opium, is highly addictive. As William Burroughs pointed out, it doesn't matter if you're shooting heroin or morphine or taking a fistfull of pills, if it's an opiate it's all JUNK and addicted is addicted.

When I was hooked on Trams it was that lovely relaxed comfortable dreamy feeling that I liked, same thing as the opium smoker or the needle man - not as dangerous and easily affordable - but we were chasing the same thing in the end.

I know some pensioners in Australia who been on panadine forte for years for arthritis and similar painful conditions. No way in the world can they stop, they'd have seizures and could well die within a couple days.