Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

heart attack..............fuck !

Guiness

jesus, i nearly got one ............ i just checked the price of flights from dublin to bkk for the end of feb. all airlines are looking for in excess of 1100 euro. fuck!!!! i often left purchasing until the last minute, however i never saw the prices this high.

thank G i got mine months ago. !

however i checked for next september................640.00 euro...............never saw it as cheap!!!!!

tempting ! i might raid the piggy bank tomorrow ! happy days !

whats your advice , do i buy early or late from now on ??

Edited by Guiness

Seems buying early is the way to go now. Dont leave it til the last minute any more, find a price that you're happy paying and get it booked. Gives you something to look forward to as well :GoldenSmile1:

I am a travel agent, I tell everyone to book as far forward as possible, fares get released about 11 months before departure. Last minute invariably means you pay way too much. Always avoid school holidays too if you can.

Anyone thinking about going Christmas or new year book now, it gets insane later on.sometimes you book on a deposit, which lets you pay overtime too.

No, do NOT buy well in advance EXCEPT for specific dates at Christmas etc...

From multiple purchases (over 180 to Thailand alone from UK) best time is 4-6 weeks prior to departure.....

I'm out next month for 460 pounds for a ticket that was 650 prior to Xmas.....

Once you start to go shorter than 4 weeks you do indeed risk the fact that seats are dwindling in Economy, and only the higher of the 6 economy classes will be available, meaning you may end up with a 6 month priced ticket when you only wanted a one month ticket etc etc....

I saw a study saying that the best prices are available around 6 weeks before flying. Not always true but most of the time, you get the best or good rates.

There are alot of sales around at the moment, so the prices are good, I paid £550 for thai air in may, which now is at £680. Use skyscanner or kayak websites and check back regularey, If you find a flight at a price you like take it, not worth the risk that it MIGHT get cheaper.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Well i have a price of £484 with Etihad Airways for late October/early November for 3 weeks.

Booking with Opodo during the sale gives me another £20 off the flights making them now £464

And remember still over 8 months before departure can you see this price getting any cheaper

i don't think so, why wait until it go's up i like the price with 2hr stop-overs each way what more do i want.

As what has been said you like the price so get it booked ASAP don't wait for the impossible cheaper it

won't happen.

Edited by Rainsberger