IGNORED

Any Advice On This Guesthouse

clubfantasyuk

Has anyone stopped here before

Whats it like taking girls back there

SEASIDE GUESTHOUSE

102/7 Pattaya Soi 3, Moo 9,

I stayed there in 2007 (If I remember correct), and at the time it was ok.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Watch out on their website. The reservations page asks for credit card details but the page is not secure.

If you send your CC details they will not be encrypted and sent out over the net in plain text.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am at this place now.

The guesthouse is located together with a small cluster of restaurants/massage shop, bars & other guesthouses. Soi 3 is not all that "populated" so I feel like I'm living right on the edge of "town" with everything in walking distance.

The room I'm staying at is one of the suites, what greeted me as I entered yesterday with the manager was a dead cockroach on the floor lol! Anyways after that I've done a check around the room, moving furniture/fridge and not found its family or friends thank god -- and not seen any other bugs in here.

It is fairly large room, dominated by the bed of course, the bed is typical "thai" with a hard mattress (I like this style). The staff are very friendly here, no problem bringing a girl/girls.

The bar outside is small and only open in the evening, have barely sat down in it myself. Its tiny. :)

The biggest issue I can see arise here would be with security, the safety boxes outside at the reception are not that "safe" and the managers seems pretty relaxed about actually checking who walks in/out of the house. I might be wrong though and they are watching from their "sideroom". I must add of course that I have not had anything taken or seen any incidents here, but it feels like you should take precautions here and not trust them with all your valuables....

So far so good I think, its a decent guesthouse - and down the Soi towards Beach Road theres what looks like an excellent gym - found this out after having forked over 2000bath to Tonys for a couple of weeks bleeh!

I'll update if something changes or happens... :)