Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flipper lodge soi 8

easygoing

Hello lads

I am thinking of staying at the Flipper lodge on Soi 8

There, website seem,s to have 2 building,s A and B

The A building is to expensive for me 1600baht

So it will be the B wing ,standard room 1200baht incl breakfast

My question is what is the B wing like room quality wise ie air/con shower/ tv

As I am a fairly light sleeper is it possible to ask for a specific room that might be fairly quiet

I believe that the hotel also has a pool (great to cure hangover)

Anyway would like a quiet/ish room at B wing in Flipper soi 8 what are my chances

I am also thinking of the Haven on Soi 13 any info on this place

Thank,s for all yuor help

Cheer,s

I stayed there before, very happy... But that was in 2004. Lovely staff too... But thought the price bit dear ? Best to book for few days and see, Then you can always change to somewhere else... I assure you thhat Flipper Lodge hotel is very good...

• 4 weeks later...

i was going to stay at flipper lodge in may BUT

Dear Sir,

We pleased to inform you that, The Flipper Lodge hotel will close the room on building “B” some part of resertaurant , Lobby and swimming pool for renovate from 01 May – 31 October 2012.

The guest room building “A” , restaurant and lobby till open. The guest who would like to use swimming pool, can use at The Flipper House hotel in soi 7 .

We apologize for any inconvenience cause.

With best regards,

Flipper Lodge hotel reservation Team

i have now bookedflipper house hotel