Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sleepers available where in Pattaya....?

Joe_Le_Force

As my own Doctor is an utter turd when asked for a few sleepers for flight travel, and now refuses point blank (yes change doctor !) to prescribe I was wondering if BM's had up to date info on meds that may be available over the counter.....

Doesn't have to be Xanax etc, as Diazepam is fine...

Any info gratefully accepted.

Plenty of Pharmacy in Pattaya offers them over the counter ...

As mentioned many over the counter in Pattaya.

But I wonder why you call your doctor a turd? Should he risk his medical license to prescribe a medication for no health reason? Seems like you should keep that doctor and not call him a turd. Just saying.

The one next to Tims in second road told me I needed a doctors note ! Never had this problem there before but as Jocky King says there are lots that will sell over the counter.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

As mentioned many over the counter in Pattaya.

But I wonder why you call your doctor a turd? Should he risk his medical license to prescribe a medication for no health reason? Seems like you should keep that doctor and not call him a turd. Just saying.

I'll second that. Sounds like your doc is actually doing what he is paid to do.

I tried xanax, was good but addictive...

Just had Codiphen (antihistamines) much better and not addictive.....knocked me out for 12 hours...easy to buy in most pharmacies.

Well thanks for your responses but I was asking which Pharmicies currently will happily sell a few !!

I dont particularly want to wander all over Pattaya asking at Pharmacies....

Tims as mentioned will no longer sell over the counter.

And if the same doctor had been shelling you out 4-5 tabs for the last 24 years encompassing 187 trips to Patttaya but now refuses, then you may indeed call him a turd likewise.....

Edited by Joe_Le_Force

Well thanks for your responses but I was asking which Pharmicies currently will happily sell a few !!

I dont particularly want to wander all over Pattaya asking at Pharmacies....

Tims as mentioned will no longer sell over the counter.

And if the same doctor had been shelling you out 4-5 tabs for the last 24 years encompassing 187 trips to Patttaya but now refuses, then you may indeed call him a turd likewise.....

Yesterday one pharmacy told me they had a lot of checks at the moment, so he didnt have xanax....he gave me Copdiphen instead. But if your jsut looking to find a place tht has xanax....good luck to you!

Yesterday one pharmacy told me they had a lot of checks at the moment, so he didnt have xanax....he gave me Copdiphen instead. But if your jsut looking to find a place tht has xanax....good luck to you!

No I did say Xanax or Diazapam or whatever.....

Not heard of Copdiphen so will google it.

Yes its a Hay fever relief cure amongst other uses.....

Edited by Joe_Le_Force

No I did say Xanax or Diazapam or whatever.....

Not heard of Copdiphen so will google it.

Any pharmacy will sell you Codiphen, no need to hunt all over town to find it.

just about all the pharmacies on boo cow sell em mate, however

alot of the diazipan are low quality shit generics. The best chemist

i found was near chaiyapoooon on boukow . Try and get some that are in a sleeve,

rather than a bag also they should be a real pale shade of blue.

I think nitrazepan or temazepan are the best pills for sleeping

i can resist anything , apart from temptation

Not sure where you are from but I recommend Restavit/Docile an otc med in Australia.

I've tried and have Temazepam and Ambien/Stilnox but Restavit works just as well, if not better, without the need to see a Doc.

The active ingredient is Doxylamine succinate.

It works great for my work/shift pattern and for flights.

Not sure where you are from but I recommend Restavit/Docile an otc med in Australia.

I've tried and have Temazepam and Ambien/Stilnox but Restavit works just as well, if not better, without the need to see a Doc.

The active ingredient is Doxylamine succinate.

It works great for my work/shift pattern and for flights.

Ok buddy thanks for that....

The pharmacy on soi Buakhao just before you get to soi Chaiyaphum, it's on the left, I got some diazaphan type pills from her recently and they were good.

Just bear in mind when buying these goodies over the counter in Thailand that there's a very good reason these things are only dispensed by docs back in our societies - you can get addicted real fast.

• 6 months later...

It's nice to be able to sleep 12 hours when you have a 12 hour flight. Not much going on in a flying submarine. The movies are always shit, I watch them without headphones and I don't miss a thing.

Most pharmacies will give you the blu or purple oval shaped pills. Purple is the stronger one. I believe they are xanax but nobody has confirmed this with me yet. The Thai 'pharmacists' haven't been able to tell me what they are. (Language barrier).

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Xanax is an expensive original brand. Generics have all sorts of names. The name of the chemical is Alprazolam. Try it, a pharmacist should know it.

• 2 weeks later...

I quite often suffer from Hungover induced Insomnia. Dead tired but can't sleep.

I got a pack of Xanax from Soi Buakhow as it was recommended by a friend. My limited research told me it was primarily for anxiety and I couldn't find any mention that it helped with sleeping.

So it it actually the best for sleeping or are there better alternatives?

Thanks!

Most pharmacies will give you the blu or purple oval shaped pills. Purple is the stronger one. I believe they are xanax but nobody has confirmed this with me yet. The Thai 'pharmacists' haven't been able to tell me what they are. (Language barrier).

The purple ovals are Xanax generics...alprazolam....not sleepers but anti anxiety tabs.

Real sleepers are Z tablets.....zolpidern,zopiclone....brand names Ambien,Imovane.....these put you under,and often no hangover on wakening.....but maybe a weird effect called Temporary Global Amnesia where you can't recall the first couple of hours on wake up. You don't do weird things,just can't remember. It can last two hours or so,then all ok again. Can get these OTC at pharmacies. You shouldn't,so keep asking until someone sells them to you.

Valium ( diazepam) is anxiolytic too....anti anxiety....but can make you a bit sleepy....not as good as Zs though.

Zs are addictive...so only use for long haul if possible,otherwise life gets complicated as you won't be able to sleep without them if you pop every night even over a period like two weeks...so buyer beware! Used intelligently and occasionally they should be ok though. I've used em for years,no addiction because I'm sensible and it's only for long haul or circumstances where I must get quality sleep before a big event.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.