IGNORED

anybody stayed at suger suger

scaffman

hi lad just been told about the accommodation above suger suger on the corner of L K metro .i can not find a web site to see any photos or prices so if anybody as stayed there and as taken any photos and know the prices would love to see then thanks

hi lad just been told about the accommodation above suger suger on the corner of L K metro .i can not find a web site to see any photos or prices so if anybody as stayed there and as taken any photos and know the prices would love to see then thanks

Mate - I tried.....they have flyers out the front with pics and one room looks really good - sofa, large etc.

But I called in there at least three times to find out about it......and of course.....no-one had a clue LOL

But to be fair - I shouldve asked the mamasan who I spoke with most nites.....but I stupidly asked some random people in there during the daytime - Doh.......

However, I don't think they are overly serous about renting them....but I could be wrong....let's see if anyone else knows.....

Mate - I tried.....they have flyers out the front with pics and one room looks really good - sofa, large etc.

But I called in there at least three times to find out about it......and of course.....no-one had a clue LOL

But to be fair - I shouldve asked the mamasan who I spoke with most nites.....but I stupidly asked some random people in there during the daytime - Doh.......

However, I don't think they are overly serous about renting them....but I could be wrong....let's see if anyone else knows.....

hi and thanks for your reply i have just got back from patts . so started to look for some were to stay on my next trip in june and was told by some friends. that they went in and had a look at one of the rooms and said it was very good.and in the right place at the right price

Here are a couple from when it was Liquid Lounge. I don't know if they have done any renovations to the room with the change over.

LL1.jpg

LL2.jpg

LL3.jpg

LL6.jpg

LL4.jpg

looks good to me for the price will have to try and find out if there's a web site

i also stayed at the Liquid lounge and can say that the rooms were good,nice and large and good value,havent a clue what they charge for them now though.

They have done extensive renovations but there is no contact details or pictures of the rooms, I only know as I was staying at Stags head next door and saw them on a daily basis renovating it last year

JUst wondering what the noise levels would be like for the rooms directly above the gogo............noisy?

• 3 weeks later...

still can not find a web site for suger suger anybody staying there now