IGNORED

Seame Spring 2, soi 10

Cph

I just spent a few days at Sea Me Spring Too in a deluxe room. Highly recommended, but I think this hotel is going to look like shit in a few short years. Everything still seems to have a 'half finished' look to it (which maybe they'll address in low season), but a lot of the fittings and fixtures are pretty low quality.

Staff are friendly and helpful, great location which will be even better once you can get to 2nd road without having to double back.

That's my only complaint though. Oh and no breakfast included, but the room service food is better than the average hotel fare so no real issue there.

No joiner fee for 1 or 2 ladies, not sure about more.

Edit: One more slight negative - the wifi is a bit hit and miss. It was good for the first couple of days but it started to drop out a lot after that. Not too much of an issue for me but if I had more work to do it may have been.

I agree, in Denmark people would freak over stuff like this.

IMG_2433.JPG

It's true that the wifi is 'spotty' but I think in most hotels, especially in the evening, the internet speed drops to 1991 levels.

If you have a smart phone your better of using it as a modem, just get a data plan and you're sorted with 3g coverage.

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i stayed at this hotel from opening day in december.excellent rooms ,fantastic pool on roof with great views.all fittings very good with excellent high quality sony modern 104cm tv with all the pay tv channels.i thought the rooms were quite large with a large bathroom/toilet area.i will be staying here every visit from now.it is very well located away from the noise on soi7/8.they do not supply breakfast with the room but there is a lk hotel about 3mins walk away with full buffet for 150bht.you pay the 350bht joiners fee to hotel and you get 300bht discount off the room rate every night.i stayed in standard room only as i do not need to see the sea view.they are the same rooms only no view of sea.so in high season i was paying 2080bht per night after discount and from 16th january only 1580 bht per night.highly reccomended.i will never stay at eastiny hotels again.i believe the members card can be used at there other hotel across the road also.the card is valid for 2years. also the staff were very polite fdriendly and helpful.a pleasure to stay ther.good luck.

Breakfast not included ? That's a pity.... do they served breakfast ? Additional cost for ?

About Page 10 hotel, in front, îs somebody know until which hour they served breakfast ? (As I usualy wake up around 11 AM) Does price include breakfast for two ? (for your night guest :WinkGrin1: )

Thanks mate - yes, the rooms look much smaller than seame across the road which is one of my favourites.

Approx the same price also. There are some good fotos of seame original in my TR if anyone wants to see the deluxe seaview. IMHO the staff are VERY friendly, no joiner, excellent wif free and easy access to beach

Breakfast not included ? That's a pity.... do they served breakfast ? Additional cost for ?

About Page 10 hotel, in front, îs somebody know until which hour they served breakfast ? (As I usualy wake up around 11 AM) Does price include breakfast for two ? (for your night guest :WinkGrin1: )

!0.30 am for breakfast and just an OK breakfast at that, ( I think I have tried it 5 or 5 times in 3 stays, I think if you are up before 2 pm you're just not trying ) or you can order room service ......but if you go across to the other side of 2nd road you will find Rossco's sports bar and he does a pretty good all day breakfast

hi,

the hotel looks very nice. it will be just my 2nd stay in pattaya, the last one I was in August Suites.

I am not sure if the location is good o bad for me.

I like sometimes to go the LKMetro-area and sometimes WS.

I think the to of them are in a walking distance for me, no problem.

But how far is it realy, I am worrying what is in the night, when I return with a girl, how long is a walk from LKMetro.area lets say from the Club blue? or how would you do it, a bath bus will not work I think.

The other question is, when we return from WS, I think go to is not a problem, return I can do with bath bus on 2ndRoad until soi 10, is it then easy to walk with the girls to the hotel, or would you return on the beach road?

Thanks Dirk

6-8 minutes walk at most from LK Metro and Club Blu area

From WS you get bus to Soi 10 then 1 minute walk to hotel

Trust me if these girls are getting paid they will travel with you to the edge of the world to get to your room!

If you want to go to Koh Larn, I can recommend that you book your trip in Copenhagen Bar (Soi 13/2 Beach Road). They have trips every Thursday, and the price is only 700 baht including breakfast and lunch. The trip is by speedboat.

Thanks for the heads up on the Koh Larn trip, I'll definately do that in May, I can't stand the slow boats.

How does the See Me rate against the Sandy Spring, which I've used for years?

Thanks for the heads up on the Koh Larn trip, I'll definately do that in May, I can't stand the slow boats. How does the See Me rate against the Sandy Spring, which I've used for years?

Hey Desmond Jones

I'm a regular at the Sandy Spring too. but last May i stayed at the SeaMe Spring in their Seaview room for a few days.
They're pretty much same hotel, the big advantage of the SeaMe is that it has a big spacious bathroom with a separate tub and stand up shower. A big improvement over the small cramped bathroom at Sandy Spring.

Hey Desmond Jones

I'm a regular at the Sandy Spring too. but last May i stayed at the SeaMe Spring in their Seaview room for a few days.
They're pretty much same hotel, the big advantage of the SeaMe is that it has a big spacious bathroom with a separate tub and stand up shower. A big improvement over the small cramped bathroom at Sandy Spring.

I usually stay at the Sandy Spring when with my TGF, but the staff there know me so I need somewhere else for a mongering trip next month. Any difference between Sea Me Spring and Sea Me Spring Too? They look very similar on the websites and the prices are exactly the same.

I just spent a few days at Sea Me Spring Too in a deluxe room. Highly recommended, but I think this hotel is going to look like shit in a few short years. Everything still seems to have a 'half finished' look to it (which maybe they'll address in low season), but a lot of the fittings and fixtures are pretty low quality.

Staff are friendly and helpful, great location which will be even better once you can get to 2nd road without having to double back.

That's my only complaint though. Oh and no breakfast included, but the room service food is better than the average hotel fare so no real issue there.

No joiner fee for 1 or 2 ladies, not sure about more.

Edit: One more slight negative - the wifi is a bit hit and miss. It was good for the first couple of days but it started to drop out a lot after that. Not too much of an issue for me but if I had more work to do it may have been.

Yep stayed in Seamee for the second time in Jan. My Seaview room was looking worse for wear. Looked like water had leaked from above. And no effort to fix. Sea mee too hadn't opened but even then there where big cracks that had been patched up in the back wall! Maybe the jackhammers in soi 10 or dodgy construction???

• 6 months later...

I just thought I would update this thread after having stayed 3 times in this hotel now.

For me it's still a good hotel, I've brought two girls to the hotel a couple of times and I haven't been charged an extra joiner fee :-)

The staff is cool and they have some cute receptionists.

Another poster wrote about that he forgot to check out how they doing in terms of safety and as far as I remember they have a sprinkler and fire alarm in the room.

This time I stayed in Room 506 which is facing Beach Road, I was charged 1790 with the discount card.

so some views from the room

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

However they are building a new hotel in the lot across from the hotel and you can imagine what kind of noise this guy can generate

IMG_5810.JPG

IMG_5811.JPG

so while they are doing the piling you could be at risk for a bit of noise...it was only a couple of times while I was staying there. Perhaps people with more knowledge about construction can tell how long time they'll spend doing this?

I didn't hear any noise from the construction of the other hotel that's nearly finished now

IMG_5745.JPG

BR

Jens

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• 8 months later...

My mate raves about this SEAME 2 hotel.

Pays under 2000 baht per night & I might try it on my next trip.

Any more reports on is the bed comfy ????

Thanks.

According to an email I just got from Sea Me Spring Too the construction won't have finished next door when I visit in November so might have to look elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

im staying here now and have one of the standard rooms in the back. it's really quiet and i can't even hear the construction niose

• 4 weeks later...

Does this hotel answer e-mails promptly?

In short, nope.

They didn't for me anyway.

Just to clarify a few point.

1. It is called Sea Me Spring Too (not 2). I dont mean to be pedantic just to aid online searching.

2. Sea Me Spring and Sea Me Spring Too are different hotels, not a new wing.

To the OP who cancelled Page 10 to book SMSToo. Personally I think you made a mistake but of course this is a personal opinion. I review all these hotels commercially and for ME Page 10 is the best of the three.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

ooooic...that's why u can see the beach from ur pics :D ok then...better booked the deluxe room :D

Yeah...hope so :D Yes, I am planning to go to Koh Larn, so better go with public boat or join tour or speedboat?Do u know how much?

How bout Laser Budha Mountain n Big Budha in Pattaya...is easy and safe to reach there by taxi?

Sorry I'm asking so many question...bcoz better ask now than wasting time to get info when i was there hehehe

once again...many tks for your help n info :)

Buddha Mountain is around 30km from Pattaya so you wont "see" it from any hotel there. It IS easily accessible by Taxi from ALL hotels. I know Ms Tan does Taxi journeys Pattaya to Buddha Mountain and also Nong Nooch, Silverlake etc which are all close to each other.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

What views do you get from the different type of rooms at sea Me Spring Too hotel? You get a sea view from the Seaview deluxe rooms (I presume). But what about the Me Deluxe room. And the Me room? What is the view from those rooms? Thanks!

What views do you get from the different type of rooms at sea Me Spring Too Hotel? You get a sea view from the Seaview deluxe rooms (I presume). But what about the Me Deluxe room. And the Me room? What is the view from those rooms? Thanks!

Last year I stayed at SM2 in a DeluxeMe room. The Seaview Rooms face the ocean so you get a direct sea view and Deluxe rooms face Soi 10 so you get a partial sea view depending how high up you are. But with the new hotel going up the sea views are really going to get pinched or disappear altogether.

I still like the hotel but this year I'm just going to book the standard room. I usually like to have a morning coffee on my balcony but the roof top pool is really nice at the SM2 so I don't mind having a coffee and breakfast at the pool.

You know that there is no breakfast buffet with the SeaMe Spring hotels. But they do have a good room service menu and full food and drink service at the pool.

If you book directly with the hotel; do they require full payment at Check-in? Or is it payment when you check-out?

Archived