Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Koh chang

Got my girlfriend coming over to thailand for a bit and i have decided to go koh chang for the first time.So i am basically looking for accomedation up to about 1500 baht a night,nice beach,some action near by(some bars,restaraunts etc)wifi.any suggestions please..

I stayed at the Thai Garden Hill resort - http://www.thaigardenhillresortkohchang.com/index.htm was 800 baht a night (looks like its gone up a bit now, according to the website, but I just walked in and haggled a little). Decent place with a lovely pool - It wasn't on the beach though (5 min walk away)

The location was good, being just out of the main town with a few quiet bars on the other side of the road. The livelier bars were a short bus ride away (5- 10mins), in the main White Sands area. Plenty of restaurants also in the White Sands area.

White Sands is the area to be in if you want the lively bars - but theres decent boat trips out of Bang Bao as well as the usual elephant rides etc

Koh Chang is a nice change for a quieter break - but it certainly isn't Pattaya

• 1 month later...

Plenty of posts already on the subject. You should find all you need to know by just scrolling down. To be redundant I stayed at Penny s Resort, nice place.