IGNORED

travel insurance

lincsfun

thousands of travel insurance companies out there,but which ones do you reccommend and how much do you pay?

annual insurance preferred. i usually go for Insureandgo but finding them too expensive these days.

Hello Mate

Was a Topic on this just for Crimbo, and it listed lots of replys including mine, which is too long for me to do it again 555

I use Arriva with added extras Motor Bike Diving Jet Skis etc

If you do a Search the Post should come up for you

yes probably should just been lazy i guess 555

i use multitrip.com

€50 for the year, any amount of trips under 1 month duration :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

when you do find one you think is OK, make sure you read the small print,a lot are not worth the paper they are written on. having trouble with mine at moment after having my room robbed over christmas in tenerife. you wont believe the crap and surcharges they come up with.

might try virgin essentials they was one of the first that came up in search,cheers

Despite an earlier post mentioning Insureandgo becoming expensive I have an annual policy as a 50+ guy at 57.50 pounds for a year with maximum 90 day individual trips.....

Some are going to say thats low but you can tailor the poilcy to what you need,

In otherwards you can delete missed departures or no money cover loss etc.

I just leave full medical cover,missed departure, and public liability and it drops the premuim by half.....

if you've got pre existing conditions you can ask for them to be not covered as well...

Edited by Joe_Le_Force