Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Shop that creates Stamps on T-shirts, in Pattaya or Bangkok?

KetVak

Is there any shop that creates stamps on T-shirts? Lets say I want a T-shirt with something written on it, or with a photo or a graphic on it. Where I go for this in Pattaya or in Bangkok?

Also, if there is one, does it have big sizes T-shirts (I mean L or XL for European) or I have to go to the shop with some mine right size T-shirts in order to make the Stamps on my T-shirts?

Edited by KetVak

Best to take your own shirt..

There are many shops that will screen print onto your T-Shirt.

In fact you can do it yourself for 200 Baht, just buy special T-Shirt transfer paper in a computer supplier, print out whatever you want, and iron it on.

Failing that, in Tesco Lotus on North Pattaya Road, there is a woman doing it on the second floor.

Best to take your own shirt..

There are many shops that will screen print onto your T-Shirt.

In fact you can do it yourself for 200 Baht, just buy special T-Shirt transfer paper in a computer supplier, print out whatever you want, and iron it on.

Failing that, in Tesco Lotus on North Pattaya Road, there is a woman doing it on the second floor.

Anywhere else in Pattya (eg) 2nd road ?

Pattaya Klang between Foodland and Big C Extra, on the opposite sidewalk, close to "flower" shop

Blog en français sur Pattaya

I dont know the exact address.

but here goes.........

From the PRIMA PLACE hotel on 3rd Road head left.....

You will pass a garden store a bike repair shop and on the left is a t-shirt print shop, if you end up at the 7/11 you have gone to far.

I think its just before the out door food vendors. They print beer coolers, shirts, pretty much anything you can print on.

I spent 20 days in Pattaya and got kinda home sick after 2 weeks..... found this print shop and made 10 t-shirts. A few days later collected the shirts and went to the beach........ layed them down and the rest is history...... with in 5 minutes sold all the shirts and walked away with my profits.

It all depends what colors are used, what color the shirt is, if your logo/print matches, quality of shirt, quantity bought.

I sold mine for - price bought at each x 2 + 33.3%

All bought by farangs.

Easy money :)

Lets say a usual logo of 2 words and a simple T-shirt. How much aprox.? More than 200 Baht? Less? Give a number...or give the minimum and the maximum that could cost a T-shirt with a simple word on it or a T-shirt with a colored logo on both front and back sides...give some numbers to understand the difference from here...

Edited by KetVak