IGNORED

Page 10 or August suites

tobeornottobe

Only stayed in August Suites and you can't go wrong staying there, easy walk to soi 7 & 8 5mins but you would need a baht bus to Walk st.

Page 10 would be about 20 min walk, but its on the baht bus route so why walk!!!

Page 10 is not 20 minutes walk to Walking Street

It is closer to Central and WS than Areca Lodge

Easier to get Baht buses for Second Road and Beach Road than August Suites and Areca Lodge

Does not have the 20 year old plus rule for TG's coming in like Areca

HOWEVER

There are roadworks on Soi 10 which may or may not be there when you get there - they were not a problem for me and at the moment their prices reflect the inconvenience

Up to you....

I've stayed 2 times in both of these hotels.

Next time I will go to Page10, for 3 reasons : location, location, location.

From Page10, you can easily go to Soi6 or WS by baht bus, walk to Soi Honey for your morning massage, to LK Metro, Central Festival, have a walk on the beach, etc.

If you hang out in Soi Buakaow, August Suites may be a bit more convenient. From August Suites, you can also reach WS by taking the baht buses that go along Soi Buakaow, and walk a bit from Tuckom til WS. Or walk to beach road and grab a baht bus from there.

August Suites is a larger hotel than Page10, in my opinion the pool area is a bit better a larger as well, but in terms of comfort, they are pretty much the same.

Staff is nice in both places.

Laundries can be found very close to these 2 hotels.

Breakfast is maybe better at Page10, and not necessarily included at August Suites (make that point clear before, if that's important to you).

Edit : beware of the "pool side" rooms at August Suites. Check those 2 posts :

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40100-august-suites/page__st__325__p__1201974#entry1201974

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40100-august-suites/page__st__275__p__1093273#entry1093273

Edited by boswell

I've cancelled my Fabruary Page10 reservation due to roadworks, as based on their progress so far they will be just outside Page10 at that time. And it looks pretty inconvinient to have a huge hole just outside hotel entrance.

Looking for Czech BM to meet in LOS in February 2012

never stayed in either, but a BM recomended Page10 as it is a newer establishment and location is great. dont know about the road construction. will be there 22nd feb till 25 so if you are there in those days, we can grap a beer together.

There are roadworks on Soi 10 which may or may not be there when you get there - they were not a problem for me and at the moment their prices reflect the inconvenience

Up to you....

Hey guys, i will be reaching in patts on 22nd feb, anyone has any idea how easy/difficult it will be to access page10 thru second rd and beach rd? I have already made reservations, am I screwed??? cause i dont wanna fall into the hole on my way back from the night out as i will be piss drunk!! also, how is the noise level? hope i am not woken up every single day at 7 a.m. cause thats what happened in the last trip and it was fucked up!!

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived today and walked past Page 10. There is a huge whole right in front of Page 10 - the whole Soi is closed for traffic. I dont know about the noise since I stay at Tims Boutique (I will give a review of this place when I done fucking whis week).

Definetely for me August Suite, better sure. Nice staff there as well