Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tony's Fitness Group Up For Sale!

Stevecek

Came across this tonight on BahtSold!!

http://www.bahtsold....ortcenter-92998

Then found these also.....

http://www.bahtsold....ess-chain-92992

http://www.bahtsold....io-92997?doqs=1

http://www.bahtsold....l--92534?doqs=1

http://www.bahtsold....le-92995?doqs=1

Looks like its all up for grabs!

Does anybody have anymore information on the situation here? Im a member at the 3rd road. Also im a member at the Khao Talo Tony's thats not long been open. This week at Khao Talo they was offering life time memberships for 3,499 baht....Now we know why ha??

Anyone????

Edited by Stevecek

As long as you know what to expect............ you'll love it!!!!

That doesn't look good!!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

These life membership things are bullshit, my family all joined a health club in Australia back in the 1980s, we all took the life membership deal and then within 2 years the health club shut down. health clubs can be like car yards or any shop - open today, closed tomorrow. In my opinion you're better on monthly deals, say 3 months or 6 months.

These life membership things are bullshit, my family all joined a health club in Australia back in the 1980s, we all took the life membership deal and then within 2 years the health club shut down. health clubs can be like car yards or any shop - open today, closed tomorrow. In my opinion you're better on monthly deals, say 3 months or 6 months.

I Joined Cal wow 4 years ago for 14,000 baht lifetime (friends got on for 10,000 later)...Currently that's 3500 a year!! I'm very happy :GoldenSmile1:

That sounds like Laurie Potter's...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

When you get a lifetime membership with a gym, it means the lifetime of the gym not your lifetime.

I have a lifetime with Tony's, but I can't complain at this point. If I'd have paid yearly memberships instead, I would have ended up paying more.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

oh well i was looking to use tony's when i was next over but i guess i'll have to wait and see now

this doesn't add up though "Past financial and attendance records show an average of 200,000 baht a day income with an attendance of 100-200 customers per day." i used to train in the gym on 3rd road with the tennis courts etc, even back then i don't remember anyone paying anywhere near 1-2,000 baht per visit, i don't know why anyone would make such an outrageous claim as it just makes you look harder at what they are trying to sell, thai's don't give money away, if this was a viable biz tony and his family would be keeping it, btw anyone know if nick's still about, tony's bro?

tonys going bust!!! ............ who didnt see this coming? (apart from tony!! lolol)

f**k it...lets do it!!

You reckon i can get a life time membership to califonia wow for 10 000 baht still

so what businesses is he not selling?

i wonder if you have to keep the photoshopped picture of him on the front of his complex :D

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Go to Google Earth and zoom in to latitude 12.894849 / longitude 100.884713. That's a gym within the large sports complex in Jomtien (in the building on the right of the pool) equipped as good or better as Tony's or California, and it's for free. Well, there is a donation box, but up to you how much you put into it. Open Mo-Fr, 5pm - 8pm. Closed on holidays. Soi Thepprasit 7.

both me and the wife got life memberships to wow 3 years ago 10,000b each.if it goes tits up we still have had a great price for the 3 years so we are happy either way.icant see it closing for a while yet but you never know.used to cost us 660 pounds a year in the uk for double membership.

Go to Google Earth and zoom in to latitude 12.894849 / longitude 100.884713. That's a gym within the large sports complex in Jomtien (in the building on the right of the pool) equipped as good or better as Tony's or California, and it's for free. Well, there is a donation box, but up to you how much you put into it. Open Mo-Fr, 5pm - 8pm. Closed on holidays. Soi Thepprasit 7.

what's the catch? is it like the thai 5baht medical scheme and set out for locals?

sounds too good to be true??

Some countries have public sports clubs, no need to turn everything into businesses. There are a couple of foreigners working out there, most are Thais though. The catch is the remote location. You need a bike, it's a long way from the Bahtbus route. Folks from Pattaya and Naklua probably rather go to the nearest Tony's in place of to Jomtien. On Soi Buakaow perhaps, open to the busiest alley in town. That's healthy.

I Joined Cal wow 4 years ago for 14,000 baht lifetime (friends got on for 10,000 later)...Currently that's 3500 a year!! I'm very happy :GoldenSmile1:

Indeed, and despite the fact that there were many warnings this place would go under. You made out like a bandit, even if the place eventually fails.

oh well i was looking to use tony's when i was next over but i guess i'll have to wait and see now

this doesn't add up though "Past financial and attendance records show an average of 200,000 baht a day income with an attendance of 100-200 customers per day." i used to train in the gym on 3rd road with the tennis courts etc, even back then i don't remember anyone paying anywhere near 1-2,000 baht per visit, i don't know why anyone would make such an outrageous claim as it just makes you look harder at what they are trying to sell, thai's don't give money away, if this was a viable biz tony and his family would be keeping it, btw anyone know if nick's still about, tony's bro?

Tony has a reputation of being the biggest ripoff in Pattaya. I wouldn't believe anything he said or was in his accounting books.

I'm not quite sure what that means, because I would have thought the majority of members don't pay up on a daily basis, having paid up 1/3/6/12 month memberships in advance, so it doesn't matter whether they attend the gym every day, or never. The income from them is the same, surely. It's the size of the paid-up membership that counts, and how that total averages out on a daily/monthly/whatever basis, less running costs.

I'm not quite sure what that means, because I would have thought the majority of members don't pay up on a daily basis, having paid up 1/3/6/12 month memberships in advance, so it doesn't matter whether they attend the gym every day, or never. The income from them is the same, surely. It's the size of the paid-up membership that counts, and how that total averages out on a daily/monthly/whatever basis, less running costs.

hi m8,

i signed up outside of the 9-5 hours and got a 6mth membership for 3-4k or something silly like that, that was when it was 70+ to the £

i remember you would get people dropping in for sessions without memberships(people on holiday for 2 wks ) but i'd have thought it was more like 2-300 baht a visit and as you say most members were paid up already at a discounted rate, somebody's cooking the books on that advert