IGNORED

Which one of these hotel,s to stay at

easygoing

Hello lad,s

I will be in Pattaya around the end of March and would like some help in choosing a room

I have a few places in mind

Flipper lodge soi 8 (standard room)

On Soi 13 The Haven or

Inn house hotel soi 13

I would like to pay no more than 1200

Good quiet air con

Swimming pool

Balcony or large bay window

Breakfast included would be nice

And not to noisy for sleeping

I know soi 8 can be a bit noisy but is it possibe to ask for a certain room or section of Flipper on soi 8

that is quiet, and do the standard room.s at the Flipper lodge have a balcony

Thank you for your help

The reason I am interested in any of these 3 hotel,s is I like to be very close to Beach Road for S/T

Cheer,s

The Haven is quiet because a lot piss off early to play golf.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Bro check out natural beach hotel... you can see the girls working if u get a good room haha brought many beach road girls there and the security guards a sick cunt

Hello Mate, which ever hotel you choose, book it with http://directrooms.com/ you'll save a packet

i wouldnt say that, i tried it and it quoted prices of £35 a night + for citin loft hotel, which is 25 when booked direct through expedia, which i have always found to be the cheapest, especially when you book it with the flight you often get a further discount

i wouldnt say that, i tried it and it quoted prices of £35 a night + for citin loft hotel, which is 25 when booked direct through expedia, which i have always found to be the cheapest, especially when you book it with the flight you often get a further discount

Yes mate, there are always exceptions, that's why we should look at many sites and also email the hotel direct they often give you a better deal than what you have already been offered. Have you stayed at the Citin Loft before? i stayed there april 2010. Fanfastic room, but a little off the beaten track, with a crap pool, otherwise ok

Oh, forgot to ask how mush are you paying for your flight with Expedia? as they are not usually the cheapest, but i could be wrong again!