Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Waiter On Wheels

sharktooth

I am gonna stop using this joint.

Last week I had food delivered and when I went to the foyer the driver was sitting on his bike looking into the mirror and squeezing his spots. Then brought the food over and the box was open, so I cancelled the order.

Today I had food delivered and when I got downstairs the driver and building security had the box open and were leaning over pointing and talking about the food. Again I told them to "ram it."

Used to be good service but appears to be shite now

Proper order......You did the right thing....

Was it the same rider?

This sound really bad.

I have seen the delivery service around at different restaurants but never tried it.

Upon your review I don't think I ever will.

Thanks for sharing.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Intriguing... I used door 2 door as a back up and after i gave them my phone number the lady said "do you accept our driver to look at your food?"

Call me paranoid ("you're paranoid"), but this stinks.